No announcement yet.

Fernandes in France today trying to tie up M'Vila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF compared to those chicken pluckers at blackburn?......TF only fault thus far in my eyes was being too loyal to Hughes.....Cane be too bad when his loyalty is a problem...we are lucky to have in i feel!

Comment

I don't think he was over loyal to Hughes, remember everyone wanted Hughes and TF got him and backed him. He didn't want to sack him after 8 games and tried his best to stick with him to bring stability to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        ............apart from going to France, according to this thread title, when he should have been in Corsica for the Bastia v Rennes match!
        Corsica is part of France though, let me guess you're an Argie sympathiser trying to cloud the issue on the Falklands!! :angry1:

Comment

I believe he scored the 2nd Goal for Rennes today also...

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
            I believe he scored the 2nd Goal for Rennes today also...
            No, but he got booked near the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
              Corsica is part of France though, let me guess you're an Argie sympathiser trying to cloud the issue on the Falklands!! :angry1:
              Corsica is part of France but its Corsica NOT France.........Palermo play in Italian League but are on the island of Sicily.
              If you go to see Bastia play at home, you say you are off to Corsica, not France. To watch Palermo you travel to Sicily, not Italy. Why the angry faces anyway???? Only pointing out a geographical inaccuracy ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                No, but he got booked near the end.
                That's his 6th booking in like 70+ games.

Comment

Corsica is part of France but its Corsica NOT France.........Palermo play in Italian League but are on the island of Sicily.
                  If you go to see Bastia play at home, you say you are off to Corsica, not France. To watch Palermo you travel to Sicily, not Italy. Why the angry faces anyway???? Only pointing out a geographical inaccuracy ffs.
                  Was a joke mate, as denoted by the smiley at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                    Was a joke mate, as denoted by the smiley at the end.
                    Of course - my apologies. No offence meant...

Comment

Of course - my apologies. No offence meant...
                      None taken. I am rarely serious tbh, usually my dry sense of humour doesn't come off well on the 'net.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                        I don't think he was over loyal to Hughes, remember everyone wanted Hughes and TF got him and backed him. He didn't want to sack him after 8 games and tried his best to stick with him to bring stability to the club.
                        I believe TF was/is personal friend with Mark Hughes and at least a huge admirer of his playing career. This is why he was so hesitant to fire MH but of course stability and financial consequences also played a part in it.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                          I believe TF was/is personal friend with Mark Hughes and at least a huge admirer of his playing career. This is why he was so hesitant to fire MH but of course stability and financial consequences also played a part in it.
                          Year but TF didn't want to look an idiot. He put hughes on big money I think he was one of the most expensive managers in the Premiership, he backed him with £16m, he couldn't just get rid of him after 8 games.

Comment

“@bbcsport_david: M'Vila latest - Zenit & R Kazan have bid €14m with €4.5m-a-yr salary. He wants PL but no offers as high & Rennes keen to accept #bbcfootball”

I wonder how this will play out

Comment

Way they describe it on Sky, is that M'Vila wants assurances he can leave if we get relegated.

Comment

never doubted the sourcefooty. he is the oricle
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X