No announcement yet.

Complaint about yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I always prefer to stand at a match, especially away. Its what makes the whole experience better for me but understand that may not be the case for everyone. I will continue to stand until my body says otherwise. If I'm in the r block i'll stand at the back but if in the Lower Loft i'll only stand when play reaches our 18 yard box. If someone is behind me then so be it. You know before you go that there's a fair chance you'll have to stand at some point.

Unreserved seating away is always better, the singers and standing at the back, those that want to sit down the front, easy. Wish the Lower loft would be unreserved seating every game and not a family area
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Everybody stands in PU for the whole game

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
        Personally I always prefer to stand at a match, especially away. Its what makes the whole experience better for me but understand that may not be the case for everyone. I will continue to stand until my body says otherwise. If I'm in the r block i'll stand at the back but if in the Lower Loft i'll only stand when play reaches our 18 yard box. If someone is behind me then so be it. You know before you go that there's a fair chance you'll have to stand at some point.
        Charming.

I do sort of wish we were one of those clubs who always stand at every away game. But since we aren't, it does get annoying and cause grief amongst our fans. I can see why we can't have unreserved seating when the away end is mostly full, as people would just end up filling the aisles etc. But maybe the club could sell tickets with a front/back option? This might get us in trouble for tacitly supporting standing though

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          Everybody stands in PU for the whole game
          you mean in QU

PU only the back 10 rows

Comment

Working...
          X