Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative and or scoring midfielders.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative and or scoring midfielders.....

Be fantastic to have a MF who can either score and or create goals for others.... None of ours seem to very often... Don't want to seem greedy but would be great if we could get one in the mould of Tim Cahill or dare I say Frank Lampard.... Makes all the difference eh....

I'd just settle for a midfielder who could hold on to the ball longer than 5 seconds, and could have at least a 70% completed pass rate.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      I'd just settle for a midfielder who could hold on to the ball longer than 5 seconds, and could have at least a 70% completed pass rate.

Comment

What we need is......

A qualiteeee midfielder!
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Difficult to argue against that to be fair... Maybe a MF who can hold onto the ball, pass it to a team mate, set up goals and score a few into the bargain.... Step forward Glen Hoddle.....

Comment

Blimey, would give anything for QPR to find a young Glen Hoddle.

Comment

M'Vila and Livermore are the answer.

Have to admit I was shocked that we couldn't pass the ball today and gave it away so many times.

Comment

Apart from Adel, and Granero we have no midfielders who can create or are comfortable on the ball. Adel must be up there for most chances created in the prem? and who knows if Remy was here from August probably those created chances would be assists.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                  Be fantastic to have a MF who can either score and or create goals for others.... None of ours seem to very often... Don't want to seem greedy but would be great if we could get one in the mould of Tim Cahill or dare I say Frank Lampard.... Makes all the difference eh....
                  Got em already Granero n hoillet but won't play em

Comment

Along wiv Faurlin but play Derry instead

Comment

None of the above are goal scoring MF's though are they.... AF scores about as often as Susan Boyle and Hoilett is either injured, too chunky or not impressing in training which is a worry....:(

Comment

Players are only as good as the support he has around him, it's a team game, and for me we play far too spread out. Defence is too deep, Remy is too isolated up front, and there's a huge void in between for the midfielders to work in. If we can compress the space more our existing midfield can get closer together and provide more options. I think our central midfield could be good with Tarbs, Granero, Mbia, etc, but they just don't get close enough to each other and can't do it alone so lose possession too often.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Granero

Comment

For a start we should never have sold Tommy Smith. He was perfectly able to pick the right pass.
                            Just my opinion.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X