All Hail Cesar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Considering all the stick that Green gets, Cesar was at fault for the goal then...
    You could say that but he kept out about 30 shots, I think one had to go in sometime.

Comment

Considering all the stick that Green gets, Cesar was at fault for the goal then...
      Personally I wouldn't blame him for that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Blunders View Post
        Absolutely no need to #### off Green - who btw, was tremendous v WBA this week, it's fantastic to have 1 truly world class goalkeeper and have an outstanding replacement in Robert Green at our club. For the first time in an absolute age we are fortunate to have great goalkeeping options.
        Great post.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Yes exactly. How do people expect him to catch the first shot which had some power behind it? He done well just to react to it and save it. Just bad luck that it fell on to Joe Cole. Absolutely no complaint on that one.

Comment

For me I am struggling to think of 5 keepers better then Cesar in the world. You have Casillas obviously, Joe Hart, Manny Neuer, maybe buffon, but after that I am struggling.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              I know what you're saying, but if it was Green who did that instead of Cesar, he would have got an almighty slagging on here. When people realize how tricky some of these shots are to get to, or hold, then Green is as good as anybody else in shot saving atm in the prem. All GK's now are making 'mistakes'.

Comment

I think that Green is a decent keeper but how anyone can compare todays goal when you think about Greens efforts against Swansea, WBA (H) and Fulham is beyond me

If there is any blame it lies with the defenders for not reacting to the save

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

If there is any blame it lies with the defenders for not reacting to the save
                  This! I mentioned earlier in the thread that I WISHED Cesar could have held it, not that he SHOULD have, he did well to get to the powerful header!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

I feel ashamed that I doubted him early in the season because he is one hell of a keeper.

Makes saves he has no right to! Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                      For me I am struggling to think of 5 keepers better then Cesar in the world. You have Casillas obviously, Joe Hart, Manny Neuer, maybe buffon, but after that I am struggling.
                      Schezny, Valdes, Al Habsi, Lloris, Cech all very very good keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Not to sure ric if better then Julio, imo valdes is ****! awful tonight and on his way out of barca. Cech, not sure what is going on with him but doesn't seem the same.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          I rate Al Habsi would have liked us to go for him when we were after a keep but he has not looked as sharpe this season as in previous. I think Cech is on the decline never recovered from his head knock

Comment

I wasn't saying Green is a bad keeper, I think he's ok but I have a lot more confidence in Cesar.... seriously today some of those saves were excellent, I watched the game and I was wondering how he made some of them, he got 9/10 for me today.

Comment

I know what you're saying, but if it was Green who did that instead of Cesar, he would have got an almighty slagging on here. When people realize how tricky some of these shots are to get to, or hold, then Green is as good as anybody else in shot saving atm in the prem. All GK's now are making 'mistakes'.
                              I know what you mean Greengrass, but if Green had pulled off all the saves Cesar had done today I doubt too many would have blamed him for the goal.

Comment

Opinions determined by results? God help us!

Comment

Working...
                                X