Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Hail Cesar.

All Hail Cesar........... CESAR!

What a goalkeeper, he gained us the point IMO his saves where fantastic and at times I wondered how he saved them! ;-P

Far better that rob green fumbling.

He was excellent, how about the throw upfield in the second half that sent SWP away in acres of space? Some great saves throughout the match to help keep a point, I just wish he could have held the header they scored on but that's a big ask after a fine reaction to keep the initial header out!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

He was great today, another keeper would had conceded 3/4 in my estimation. Top man.

Comment

Great game

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          All Hail Cesar........... CESAR!

What a goalkeeper, he gained us the point IMO his saves where fantastic and at times I wondered how he saved them! ;-P

Far better that rob green fumbling.
          Why the need to slam Green?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              I agree, with the amount of action Cesar is getting we may be counting on Green at some point, Cesar is not a young man and with all of the action in our box like today he could easily be injured!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Apart from Joe Hart, he is the best goalie in the prem imo.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Absolutely no need to #### off Green - who btw, was tremendous v WBA this week, it's fantastic to have 1 truly world class goalkeeper and have an outstanding replacement in Robert Green at our club. For the first time in an absolute age we are fortunate to have great goalkeeping options.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    You know mate. Cesar what class again, no arguing that. But we have some bellend fans that can't wait to dig out players even when there's no need. They can't compliment a player without digging out another.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hughes did not make many great signings but he got this one right.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                        Hughes did not make many great signings but he got this one right.
                        Cesar, Green, Granero, Mbia, Nelson, Fabio, Cisse have all been good signings - he just did a rubbish job at 'managing' them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blunders View Post
                          Absolutely no need to #### off Green - who btw, was tremendous v WBA this week, it's fantastic to have 1 truly world class goalkeeper and have an outstanding replacement in Robert Green at our club. For the first time in an absolute age we are fortunate to have great goalkeeping options.
                          Agree 100%.

Comment

I am looking at the table and thinking wow they are all so good we are bottom of the league and it is all down to Hughes. For the record I am not a Hughes supporter.

Comment

Considering all the stick that Green gets, Cesar was at fault for the goal then...

Comment

Working...
                              X