No announcement yet.

All Hail Cesar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valdes is one of the most fortunate players to have ever played the game a very ordinary keeper who is third choice at best for Spain. Cesar was voted the best keeper in the 2-3 years ago before the car crash and played a massive role in Inter winning the champions league. He is without a shadow of a doubt truly world class and in the top 2-3 keepers in the premier league.

Comment

Some unreal saves today & some very safe hands, was a joy to watch him once again.

I find it hard to be loyal to Cesar & Green when both do huge saves
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I think the reason we have a serious chance of staying up is because of Ceser. They say at the top of the league a decent keeper can be the same as four or five wins but that also applies at the bottom and when you look at the saves he has pulled off in the last three league games when we have picked up 5 points without his saves we could been looking at nil points and dead and buried.

Of the bottom clubs he is streets ahead of the other keepers and he is going to be vital in the run in. So far when the back four has been breached Ceser has stood strong and beat the ball out and long may that continue. Hes as important as Adel

Comment

It really is about time he has a song. My suggestion - All Hail the Emperor, All Hail the Emperor, All Hail the Emperor, etc. Could even do some sort of bowing action.

Comment

Keeper is one position I hope nothing changes. Cesar's great and has the shirt and Green is playing like a king whenever he gets a chance. All good.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              For me I am struggling to think of 5 keepers better then Cesar in the world. You have Casillas obviously, Joe Hart, Manny Neuer, maybe buffon, but after that I am struggling.
              Plenty on here have been banging on the Green is. This is not me slating Green as he is a decent keeper, but Cesar is miles ahead IMHO as I have said in all the Cesar v Green threads.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Cesar have been superb n the last few games, the Torres save at point blank, the Defoe and Adebeyor double save and some of Saturday's heroics have saved us from 3 defeats, for sure.
                Don't see the point making comparisons with Green, who for the record was excellent up at The Hawthorns last week and was one of the main reasons we got through.
                Harry has Cesar as his number 1, but anything can happen and Green is a very good back up.
                Problem with keepers is that their mistakes end up in the back of the net.

Comment

Cesae is a beast and will play a huge role in whether or not we stay up. He's one of the best keepers in the league IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                    Cesae is a beast and will play a huge role in whether or not we stay up. He's one of the best keepers in the league IMO.
                    Form wise, I can't think of anyone better in the Premier League right now.

Comment

Thought Cesar was a bit suspect for a while but for me he now looks like he has adjusted to the English game and is relishing it. Is helped by a more settled back four and Mbia in front of them but that said he is still seeing more than his fair share of action. He looks more confident in himself and long may it continue. No issues with Green, a very good keeper, and unlucky in how he has been treated, particularly under Hughes.

Comment

Its a massive luxury having both Green & Cesar. If we hadn't had green whilst Cesar was out with injury we might be dead and buried by now. Cesar is def no.1 though, his form lately is superb.

Comment

2 players are carrying the team.. one saves goals and the other creates and score goals.. we are doomed.
                          the rest of the players should shame on themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                            2 players are carrying the team.. one saves goals and the other creates and score goals.. we are doomed.
                            the rest of the players should shame on themselves
                            No, we are not doomed.

No, Adel (presume who you mean) & Cesar are not the only people carrying our team.

Quite clearly don't go to any games with stupid statements like this.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                            X