thanks to this board & members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks to this board & members

Just wanted to say thanks to the people who run this site & it's members......

Not a hardened fan (by that I mean going to watch lots of live games through think n think) so I won't pretend otherwise.

But that's why this board is great for people like me. In a working and social life full of main stream fans, I love being a QPR fan & it's great to have this site to go to & read & feel part of QPR. To feed off the people that have been fans before I was born, fans who go to long away days or describe the atmosphere, or reference yester- year. Anyone that cares.

Good on you all
    Dave

Comment

its ok ,i try to do my best and the thankyous from greatfull posters like you make it all worth while.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

cue brown nose smiley.

dave.............................................. ............
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

nice to hear from a respectful young , upstanding QPR fan, quite obviously not one of the Fulham S peedos , scum or Brentford mugs. Our future is in goods hands young man!

Comment

Bet you go down the Broadfield a bit though don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Webb1977 View Post
                Just wanted to say thanks to the people who run this site & it's members......

Not a hardened fan (by that I mean going to watch lots of live games through think n think) so I won't pretend otherwise.

But that's why this board is great for people like me. In a working and social life full of main stream fans, I love being a QPR fan & it's great to have this site to go to & read & feel part of QPR. To feed off the people that have been fans before I was born, fans who go to long away days or describe the atmosphere, or reference yester- year. Anyone that cares.

Good on you all
                Dave
                Pete? Is that you son?

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Bet you go down the Broadfield a bit though don't you?
                    Good shout mate but not seen a game for three years. The way I see (and feel) it is if I can afford to see Crawley, I'm not far off seeing us (seeing as I drive there n back to our games.....half a dozen a year). Not even a decision tbh. Not my team.

Reason for post was took for bits over Mum's (given the snow) and she gave me some old QPR videos, 89/90 and 99/00 vhs. Bardsley one the sleeve of one & Wegerle on the other.

Someone called Mac Mcgoven...a window cleaning QPR nut (never know, someone might recognise the name) used to take me up from when I was 12, then been supporting us alone ever since. With pride.

Made me think that's all & wanted to say something positive & real about what this site, for reasons metioned below, means to me

Cheers
                    Dave

Comment

thanks for replies, look forward to reading & learning more from you...

Over n out.

Comment

It's nuffin .......seriously:shy:

Comment

Working...
                        X