No announcement yet.

Stephane M'Bia has just tweeted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Stephane spoke to the kit mans dad too but he don't trust what he's been told??

Comment

My dog is really starting to **** me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Maybe Stephane spoke to the kit mans dad too but he don't trust what he's been told??
        Hope you're only jesting mate. It's my 2nd piece of ITK in 10 years, anyone would think I am q block peter
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Have you had another update ?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Hope you're only jesting mate. It's my 2nd piece of ITK in 10 years, anyone would think I am q block peter
            Weare i'm sure i remember reading years ago now when you backed up QBP on watrb about a signing that was definitely going to happen......wasn't there a bet or something involved or buying drinks if it didn't happen?
            Anyway i'm sure you said after that one that you would never play the itk game again. It didn't happen btw

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              Have you had another update ?
              I saw him last nite and I just passed on the info. I don't normally go there and I was told we've got him, what more can I say. If I am wrong then i'll fall on my sword, it's the name if the game but twice in 10 years clearly shows I am not one for idle gossip fish.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Weare i'm sure i remember reading years ago now when you backed up QBP on watrb about a signing that was definitely going to happen......wasn't there a bet or something involved or buying drinks if it didn't happen?
                Anyway i'm sure you said after that one that you would never play the itk game again. It didn't happen btw
                That is correct and you're spot on. Myself and Pete made complete fools of each other, however he seem to do it every day, i've done it twice in 10 years. That info wasn't from this source. Infact it's 3 times but he was spot on with his last piece of info so I have no reason not to believe him

Comment

That is correct and you're spot on. Myself and Pete made complete fools of each other, however he seem to do it every day, i've done it twice in 10 years. That info wasn't from this source. Infact it's 3 times but he was spot on with his last piece of info so I have no reason not to believe him
                  and you still need to stand a round in the springbok for your part in making "complete fools of each other".

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    and you still need to stand a round in the springbok for your part in making "complete fools of each other".
                    I don't drink so avoid pubs these days Paul and I have also turned to a religion so it's not really my kind of venue.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Is that the same as loitering with intent.................?

Comment

No not having a dig i thought that was the case, just surprised that you did the itk thing again,.....ah i thought that was your source that time too.....apologies.

Comment

I don't drink so avoid pubs these days Paul and I have also turned to a religion so it's not really my kind of venue.
                          you a jehovah now then ? you out tonight knocking on doors? wrap up warm!

Comment

It's fine mate - Jesus turned water into wine so it's time for you to turn readies into beer. After all a religious person should be one who keeps their word?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              you a jehovah now then ? you out tonight knocking on doors? wrap up warm!
                              you couldn't be more wrong and it clearly opens me up to abuse.

I am a Buddist and if you read up about it you'll find that it's a very good religion to follow although you tend to be far to ignorant

Comment

you couldn't be more wrong and it clearly opens me up to abuse.

I am a Buddist and if you read up about it you'll find that it's a very good religion to follow although you tend to be far to ignorant
                                whatever floats your boat mate..no ****take here

Comment

Working...
                                X