Adkins SACKED !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
    There is no similarities from when we sacked Colin ******. Our form had been dreadful and we'd almost gone out of The FA Cup to MK Dons. Southampton have been on the upo and look set for mid table finish. This sacking if true is ridiculous to the extreme.
    Woh Woh Woh hold up lad mid table finish :0

Comment

Sky Sports just confirmed it!

Comment

Unreal . Am I right in saying that this guy has never managed before or have wiki just not got his record? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauricio_Pochettino

Comment

Mauricio Pochettino is new manager

very AVB like...

Comment

As soon as you mentioned it was first mentioned by Guillem Ballugue it was certain to be true as he is one of the most connected and respected voices regarding Spanish football.

Comment

Adkins going Blackpool, heard this few days ago

Comment

Madness. What did they expect? Top 10 finnish? Could turn out good for us I guess.

Comment

its the bloke who tripped Owen in 2002 World Cup..Becks went on to score the penalty.

Comment

"The 40-year-old was sacked as Espanyol manager in November after the club's poor start to the La Liga campaign. The Barcelona based side were bottom of the league with just nine points from their first 13 games. "

Hope he continues that with the Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                      Madness. What did they expect? Top 10 finnish? Could turn out good for us I guess.
                      That's what i think too. This will really unsettle the players imo and there will be troubles with any new manager trying to integrate with the squad at the best of times, but given the harshness of this, it will be a lot worse imo with some players really peed off about the whole thing. They will introduce a new man with (i assume) a language barrier to overcome, and completely new coaching staff.

If it takes time for them to get going they could well be right back in the think of the relegation scrap and undo all their recent good work pulling away.

Comment

Good news for us. I fancied them to stay up with Adkins in charge, who knows what will happen with this new manager.

Comment

fair play, its been confirmed. what a ridiculous decision. One of the oddest i've ever seen and a disgrace

Comment

What a gift and with us tipping them into the regulation zone on the 2nd March.
                            Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Crazy! So happy though, this will ruin their season

Comment

A shocking decision. After what he's done for them? I can remember Soton fans chanting "There's only one Nigel Adkins" when they were at Loftus Rd... At least they can't say that anymore. That's why you can't blame managers/players for leaving when they want to... It's how it is nowadays.

Let's hope this new Spanish manager finds it difficult. Hopefully their dressing room is as outraged as everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X