Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the off chance.... Is there any rrrsss in koh lanta to watch the game tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the off chance.... Is there any rrrsss in koh lanta to watch the game tomorrow?

In sunny Thailand and I'm gona be trying to watch the game tomorrow. Just wandered if there's any1 out here or any1 that knows of a decent bar to watch it. Come on the rrrrss

why dnt you hook up your laptop to a wireless and watch it anywhere you want from an internet stream! its gone the days where people depends on TV to watch a match , its 2013 mate !

Comment

10pm and on holiday. Would prefer to be in a bar and watching it. If all else fails though I might result in that! Thanks

Comment

Dont know the bars in Lanta but if its like the rest of thailand a lot of the bars have multiple screens and can put a different channel through to each screen so you can nearly always find a bar that will show the R's game at 10, especially the weekend when the popular teams are playing on the sunday, a couple of hundred baht will often swing the deal if they are not showing it automatically
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
        X