Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't get On Remy's Back If He Misses A Couple...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get On Remy's Back If He Misses A Couple...

I remember watching Heidar's first touch for QPR, a missed open goal at palace. I am sure plenty remember how terribly Furlong was treated for a while. We all want Remy to do well, let's show him some patience if it doesn't go well straight away. Confidence if all for a striker. If he misses a chance, the atmosphere should be one of 'bad luck mate'. That's the best way of getting him or any player back on track.

Hopefully he will score and we'll win tomorrow and this post would have been pointless. Talking of which, i went to watch Pointless filmed, bloody hell Richard is tall!

I remember Mark Falco's debut, 2-0 home defeat against Manure. He hadn't played for ages, was rusty as Hell, had a mare. From the crowds reaction you'd think he had ritually sacrificed a baby on the pitch. We are not a very patient or forgiving lot!

As for Furs my early memory of him was scoring the winner off his backside 1-0 at home to Crewe. Aside from that awful. Would never have thought he would go on and become a Sir.

Comment

70K a week Im hoping he gets a hat trick on his debut - IF he plays.

Comment

I love booing players... One of the reasons I go... After moaning.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

you cannot judge a player on his first game, it could well take him 2 or 3 game to settled in.

Many will be hoping he get off a good start against west ham but we have to be realistic cos we cant depend on one player... the whole team need to be on their game to get the best out of Remy

Comment

Its Chris Kiwomya all over again!

Comment

I think he'll be quality. From the clips he looks a bit of a cross between Henry and Defoe for me.... and that'll do nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                As for Furs my early memory of him was scoring the winner off his backside 1-0 at home to Crewe. Aside from that awful. Would never have thought he would go on and become a Sir.
                Think that was Clarke Carlisle, August 2000. Took my youngest daughter to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                  you cannot judge a player on his first game, it could well take him 2 or 3 game to settled in.

Many will be hoping he get off a good start against west ham but we have to be realistic cos we cant depend on one player... the whole team need to be on their game to get the best out of Remy
                  Agreed. He needs a few games but the team play is the real key. If the team play like vs CFC/THFC he has a chance. But if it is like the first half vs Liverpool then not sure what any striker could do.

Comment

Tbh I think Remy is such a good player that he wouldn't beat himself up over a few misses. He's still human but only just
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Think you might be p1$$ing in the wind with that request Stedders.......!
                      good prog is Pointless btw...nice one !

Comment

He's gonna miss chances???
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

We always have a boo boy at loftus as it is part of our tradition. I just hope they don't choose Remy.

Comment

What about Booing him as he comes on? Get him used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              We always have a boo boy at loftus as it is part of our tradition. I just hope they don't choose Remy.
                              Not just at QPR though is it - most clubs are like it .

Comment

Working...
                              X