According to Harry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Harry...

Loic Remy will feature against West Ham, which i think we all expected anyway, but he also said his best position is down the middle. Can we expect to see more of Taarabt being pushed up front woth Remy playing behind him?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

The only spot is where Park played v Spurs as everyone else deserves and should start tomorrow, if they are fit.

--------------- Cesar ---------------
    - Onahura - Hill - Nelson - Fabio -
    ---------- Derry ----- Mbia ----------
    ---- Mackie --- Taarabt --- SWP ----
    ---------------- Remy ----------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Loic Remy will feature against West Ham, which i think we all expected anyway, but he also said his best position is down the middle. Can we expect to see more of Taarabt being pushed up front woth Remy playing behind him?
      Did Harry say anything else about mvilla or is his press conference ahead of the west ham game tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        What he is saying is he is a striker. He will not be player on the wings .

Comment

Think it will be Taarabt behind Remy, with 2 holding players behind Taarabt like Faurlin/Granero/M'Bia/Derry/Park

I'd go with

Ceasar
          Neds Hill Nels Fabio
          Faurlin M'Bia
          Mackie Tarbs SWP
          Remy

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            The only spot is where Park played v Spurs as everyone else deserves and should start tomorrow, if they are fit.

---- Mackie --- Taarabt --- SWP ----
            ---------------- Remy ----------------
            He will play this.

Comment

As people have said it's obvious Remy will be the main striker and Taarabt will be given the license to roam in a position that Harry had van der vaart playing at spurs.

Comment

I'd like to see Granero back if fit, he was outstanding at Chelsea.

Comment

---- Remy --- Ganero --- Mackie ----
                  ---------------- Taarabt----------------
                  fixed!
                  Remy plays RM in Marseille.
                  and sure harry will continue with 3 in the Middle untill we get a proper CB.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                    fixed!
                    Nope, Harry just said Remy will be playing in the middle as that's one of the reasons he signed as he has been playing wide in France and didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                      fixed!
                      What are you on about lol. He used to play wide years ago he has been playing striker for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                        I'd like to see Granero back if fit, he was outstanding at Chelsea.
                        I would like to see Granero play behind Remy as well, as he moves the ball quicker and gets his head up more, but Adel has done enough to stay in the team and hopefully knowing Granero is breathing down his neck waiting for his chance, his good form will continue. Adel should not be allowed to take set peices though, as he sucks at them.

Comment

Granero Derry mbia in the middle, adel on left and swp on the right. Remy up top

Comment

I would like to see Granero play behind Remy as well, as he moves the ball quicker and gets his head up more, but Adel has done enough to stay in the team and hopefully knowing Granero is breathing down his neck waiting for his chance, his good form will continue. Adel should not be allowed to take set peices though, as he sucks at them.
                            Ganero is good deep in the middle a la faurlin, but does not have the talent or vision to play taarabts role in AM. ganero by no way compete with Adel, he compete with Derry faurilin mbia thats where he excel. and I agree Ganero should take corners and free kicks untill Adel trained them well.

Comment

Can seeing game being off tbh.

Roads & pavements will be iced right up if this continues as it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X