The London call in show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The London call in show

I have never watched it before but decided to have a look on my phone on the way to work this morning and have to say it was a pretty decent show and I enjoyed watching it despite all the constant negative comments from elsewhere

Those negatives are often aimed towards me

Glad to have introduced the idea to the club and them to have rolled it out.

Not doing it for rest of season, so will be interesting to see if figures go up.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Not doing it for rest of season, so will be interesting to see if figures go up.
      The only bit I don't like is probably the reason why it is there lol , when a fan calls in I always end up sitting there like please say something good normally it's people with the views I disagree most with or plain stupid

Comment

I like it, although I dont always get to listen as play football most thursday nights.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          I like it, although I dont always get to listen as play football most thursday nights.
          You can download it mate and watch it later as I did this morning

Comment

There also seems to be a witch hunt against Ian Taylor at the moment and a campaign of sorts to get him sacked

Comment

Doesn't surprise me with some fans. I did not really know him 2-3 years ago and i can assure you he is a decent fella. Unfortunately he is in the firing line and must be a hard job to keep everyone happy.

When you have so many followers, not everyone is going to be happy. Just need to take these things on the chin and ignore the minority. At the end of day, thats what they are.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                You can download it mate and watch it later as I did this morning
                Where from?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Where from?
                  Here you go mate

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/28580785

Comment

There also seems to be a witch hunt against Ian Taylor at the moment and a campaign of sorts to get him sacked
                    totally uncalled for imo as i think taylor does a good job. thats the down side to twitter unfortunately, full of kn.obheads.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Comment

Doesn't surprise me with some fans. I did not really know him 2-3 years ago and i can assure you he is a decent fella. Unfortunately he is in the firing line and must be a hard job to keep everyone happy.

When you have so many followers, not everyone is going to be happy. Just need to take these things on the chin and ignore the minority. At the end of day, thats what they are.
                        Ive picked up on twitter that he appears to be getting a hard time and getting singled out by some of our fans. I must say it does feel a little bit like school ground bullying when you read what is said. I think that he is doing a great job PR wise for the club and for a club our size in the prem and Champ we are probably getting more attention then we could expect and I think that is partly down to his efforts.

The only thing I would say is Ian could help himself by not announcing club stuff on his personal twitter prior to it being released via official club avenues other then that I say keep the good work up

Comment

Working...
                        X