Rubin Kazan big offer for M'Villa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubin Kazan big offer for M'Villa.

Offering a salary of 4.5 mill a season for 4.5 years. Hard to turn down.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/01/...rom-qpr/77353/

Money wise I agree he would no way turn that down. But what a ****e place to live. At least in London it's only a short journey home for him. But money talks I suppose

Comment

Money wise i agree but if he wants to be racially abused every game, and put up with that type of rubbish then he will move. But i am not sure it move be right for him at the age of 22 as he wont be experienced enough to deal with it.
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

One of the reported "ITK" Twitter links posted on the other thread from a French site said forget Russian offers, he has no intention of going there.

Comment

but he's since said he didn't expect such a big offer from Rubin.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

At the end of the day all these players who go to Russia, especially Black players, would get ridiculously rich anywhere, but if they go for extra bucks, knowing they will probably get racially abused then it says a lot more about them and maybe we don't want people like that. Ie its all about money and nothing else.

Chris Samba i think was slightly different as the English window was shut and he pretty much had to leave Blackburn, and an offer was from Russia so took it. Bet he regrets it since though.

Comment

This is only 70k a week, surely we could match that?

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                This is only 70k a week, surely we could match that?
                We would. Also who the **** is inside futbol another one of these goal/caught offside ****ters.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  At the end of the day all these players who go to Russia, especially Black players, would get ridiculously rich anywhere, but if they go for extra bucks, knowing they will probably get racially abused then it says a lot more about them and maybe we don't want people like that. Ie its all about money and nothing else.

Chris Samba i think was slightly different as the English window was shut and he pretty much had to leave Blackburn, and an offer was from Russia so took it. Bet he regrets it since though.
                  take out the racial bit and isn't that what all the bitter geordies said about remy coming to us????

Comment

Think thats probably enough to temt him to go over there?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      take out the racial bit and isn't that what all the bitter geordies said about remy coming to us????
                      Yeah, but the whole point was about the fact they know they'll get racially abused over there, so is it worth it....

If a player just choose another club for more money where the environment would be the same, i wouldn't blame them.

Comment

Working...
                      X