bosingwa is a ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    you have to go down the route of written warnings/ appraisals/ conciliation etc to sack someone these days, though having said that I thought employment protection only kicked in after a year. Be amazed if the club don't get a good lawyer to study it.
    It is now 2 years and as I have said before employees earning this amount unless pursuing a discrimination amount go to a County Court with a claim for breach for contract. That is because there is a limit that can be claimed and he would not come anywhere near a weeks wages if he won in an ET.

Fine him the maximum 2 weeks pay for each offence until he gets the message.
    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Does it make me a bad person if I wish a serious footballing injury upon him & wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if one occured? After he has moved to another club, of course.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Very unpopular with the other players.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...leave-QPR.html

Comment

They should make him available on a freee transfer, I'm sure some club would want him

Comment

Geezer makes me sick, would love to smash his light-bulb shaped head in !

Comment

Let's hope we can get rid of him without having to subsidise his wages. It'll be difficult as everyone knows we don't want him any more.

Comment

I reckon the best bet is maybe a loan deal with one of the far east clubs.

Comment

Should we hound him out.phone him at awkward times? if he ever appears at the stadium lets let him know what we think of him . Personally I would love for Rs to let him rot, train on his own, so no real football for 2 years he would be ****ed then no one would want him? Although he'd be £7M richer for it, there must be a way the club can sort this guy out? Breach of contract?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    you have to go down the route of written warnings/ appraisals/ conciliation etc to sack someone these days, though having said that I thought employment protection only kicked in after a year. Be amazed if the club don't get a good lawyer to study it.
                    threaten him with the sack and he'll probably claim he is depressed!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      I reckon the best bet is maybe a loan deal with one of the far east clubs.
                      offer him a free transfer to a Qatari club! They can afford to give him a pay rise!

Comment

Please please please get rid of him in this window.

Comment

Really thought hed be ok when he first signed but hes clearly a money grabbing parasite. Seeing him in the side ahead of the likes of ned/young must have hacked off quite a few of the lads . Cheers mark great signing. W*****

Comment

give me just one of his weeks wages id be happy to run the C*&T over, reverse back over him, tie him up and drive him down the Uxbridge Rd

Comment

in italy the hardcore fans would confront him , and put on some 'pressure' to get him to move on

Comment

Interesting that Hogan just tweeted:

I'm never one to comment on stuff that's written in the papers, but I've seen articles in the mirror and daily mail about a teammate today
                                Which are wrong and and painting a different picture to reality. I know papers have to write stuff to sell, but telling lies about someone.
                                Is something they shouldn't resort to...Just thought I'd say the truth because those stories are trying to hang a teammate out to dry.

Comment

Working...
                                X