bosingwa is a ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bosingwa is a ****

read this artical.......................

Go 'way Jose! Queens Park Rangers want to pay rebel Bosingwa to leave
    17 Jan 2013 22:30
    Portugal defender who refused to be a sub is said to turn up late and ignore team-mates - but will not break his £60k a week, two-year contract

Deal or no deal: Will Bosingwa settle up and leave Loftus Road?
    Julian Finney
    QPR are desperate to dump Jose Bosingwa by handing the defender a massive pay-off this month.

The former Chelsea right-back, signed on a Bosman last summer by then-manager Mark Hughes, has fallen out with the Welshman's successor Harry Redknapp since refusing to be a substitute against Fulham last month.

And the Portugal international, 30, has also found himself an outcast with the rest of the Rangers squad.

However, Bosingwa is on a £60,000-a-week deal that doesn't expire for another two years - and has made it clear he will not break his contract.

It is understood he has been warned about being late for training, has been difficult when he does take part and turns up listening to music on his headphones, blanking his team-mates in the process.

One source said: “It is very *difficult. He has fallen out with the boss and now doesn’t want to be there, but is on a big contract.

“He has been one of the most difficult players at a club some of the players have ever seen. He turns up, listens to music and clearly wants to move on.”

QPR know they may struggle to find a club that will match his wages, so they may end up having to subsidise his earnings.

It is believed that two clubs in Italy have shown an interest and Rangers want him out the door in this transfer window.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I dont condone violence but in this instance I will, if anyone was to wait outside and give this mug a clip round the ear I would buy that man a pint.

Comment

How is half of that not breach of contract? Ridiculous.

Comment

Sums up Mark Hughes's reign as manager over paid egotistical toe rag!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
          That sort of dough a week buys them the best lawyers

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            you have to go down the route of written warnings/ appraisals/ conciliation etc to sack someone these days, though having said that I thought employment protection only kicked in after a year. Be amazed if the club don't get a good lawyer to study it.

Comment

Threaten to give him to Rennes if thet don't give us M'Villa

Comment

winston bogarde disease.

Comment

Gives an insight why the atmosphere within was sour for a while with this little runt causing trouble

Comment

Hill or Derry should've stuck one on him.

Where's Joey when you need him?
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

What a pathetic individual. Chelsea reject

Comment

Fire the fu@ker. Let him take us to court. Worst case scenario is that we'd have to pay his wages if the court finds against us and we're doing that already.... The football world would thank us.

Comment

i know this has been said umpteen times already but imagine turning up to your place of work and behaving like that and getting away with it. i hope he does something so stupid he gets the sack

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            you have to go down the route of written warnings/ appraisals/ conciliation etc to sack someone these days, though having said that I thought employment protection only kicked in after a year. Be amazed if the club don't get a good lawyer to study it.
                            Hopefully they are well down this route already!

Comment

We've got a big gang here,I say we do him slowly.not kill him ,just let him know its time to go .bugsy ill set fire to him once you boys have had your fun
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X