Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Anyone know what the formation is likely to be? Can Remy hold the ball up on his own? If so I'd have thought he would be the lone striker with Zamo coming off the bench. Seeing how defensively Harry has been setting us up I can't see us suddenly switching to Remy and Zamora up front, particularly if we continue to play Adel as Harry seems keen to do.
    All it will be is Harry taking one of the cm's out replacing them with Remy up top with taraabt inbetween Remy and the cm's. All we will do is the same as before pass to taarabt to feed the balls but this time rather than only having mackie and swp to feed he now has a clever striker.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      All he offers is for us too hoof ball it up , he can't even headed . He has a poor attitude along with hating football. He brings NOTHING whatsoever .
      I disgaree but fair enough, all entitled to our own opinions.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        I disgaree but fair enough, all entitled to our own opinions.
        I just think we all moan about bosingwa but we also have a guy on our books who eats by himself speaks to papers how much he hate football. I really do not think we need a guy like that around if he had Eric catona ability then hell yes but he is average at best.

Comment

I just think we all moan about bosingwa but we also have a guy on our books who eats by himself speaks to papers how much he hate football. I really do not think we need a guy like that around if he had Eric catona ability then hell yes but he is average at best.
          This issues has been massivley blown out of proportion. What he said was:

"I’m not a massive football fan, really. Quite a lot more players than let on are the same. I don’t watch games on an evening or anything like that. A lot of people find it strange."

Totally unfair, IMO,to compare with Bosingwa who flat refused to be on our bench when he found out he wasn't starting and left the ground.

Nothing wrong with that at all - it's his job and does it day in day out so he doesn't go out of his way to watch it again out of his working hours. To us that's an alien concept I know as we love football, but tryna put myself in his shoes, if he has been coached to death about the sport day in day out for 20 odd years, maybe the last thing he wants to do with his spare time is watch more football.

No comment regards his ability - agree he is no world beater, but I do quite like him and think he does a good job up top for us in a thankless role. But as I said each to their own with opinions, no right or wrong.

Comment

This issues has been massivley blown out of proportion. What he said was:

"I’m not a massive football fan, really. Quite a lot more players than let on are the same. I don’t watch games on an evening or anything like that. A lot of people find it strange."

Totally unfair, IMO,to compare with Bosingwa who flat refused to be on our bench when he found out he wasn't starting and left the ground.

Nothing wrong with that at all - it's his job and does it day in day out so he doesn't go out of his way to watch it again out of his working hours. To us that's an alien concept I know as we love football, but tryna put myself in his shoes, if he has been coached to death about the sport day in day out for 20 odd years, maybe the last thing he wants to do with his spare time is watch more football.

No comment regards his ability - agree he is no world beater, but I do quite like him and think he does a good job up top for us in a thankless role. But as I said each to their own with opinions, no right or wrong.
            Don't worry I'm not a marshy

Comment

Don't worry I'm not a marshy
              Hahaha you mean you're not guna call me clueless and quit the board when you get some stick?! :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Hahaha you mean you're not guna call me clueless and quit the board when you get some stick?! :pleasantsuprise:
                Haha not a chance , I can see why people like him I just personally think taarabt is doing brilliant doing that job at the moment. I seriously cannot wait to see how he plays his passes to Remy .

Comment

Harry has just said he thinks bobby and loic can form a good partnership together.

Comment

Working...
                  X