Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora

Does anyone know when Zamora is due to return? In mid-December he said that he hopes to return in 4 weeks. Is he back in training yet, anyone?

I think Harry said he was back running a couple of weeks ago. Physioroom has him listed as back at the end of the month. I think we've missed him badly, probably would have done more than Cisse had he been fit.

Comment

Someone last weekend told me he comes back February but thats unofficial...

Comment

Not heard anything, wondering how a Remy/Zamora front 2 would fare?

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
          Not heard anything, wondering how a Remy/Zamora front 2 would fare?
          I'm hoping to see Adel and Remy up front for a while. I think they'll be awesome.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Remy is very very quick so will give us something we have lacked all season. Think he will be great with either Zamora or Adel

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              I'm hoping to see Adel and Remy up front for a while. I think they'll be awesome.
              Yeah, me too. Was wondering if the OP sees them linking up as first choice, I'm curious to see myself. Our attacking options are looking very good all of a sudden. Just need to actually turn that into goals now hah.

Comment

One thing Zamora is good at is holding the ball all up, which I think would benefit Remy if the two were to play alongside eachother

Comment

Zamora isn't gonna start now Remy is here. He'll be farked off in the summer if we stay up

Comment

Expect him to be in the squad and to start some games according to the tactics game by game. If he has his mojo back he will be used as the battering ram to bully back four and create the space for Remy. The question is where is his head in the treatment room and how's that progressing.
                    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

I hope Zamora never plays for us again.

Comment

Maybe Harry will loan him to Newcastle, they need a striker or 2

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                          I hope Zamora never plays for us again.
                          Why?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Anyone know what the formation is likely to be? Can Remy hold the ball up on his own? If so I'd have thought he would be the lone striker with Zamo coming off the bench. Seeing how defensively Harry has been setting us up I can't see us suddenly switching to Remy and Zamora up front, particularly if we continue to play Adel as Harry seems keen to do.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Why?
                              All he offers is for us too hoof ball it up , he can't even headed . He has a poor attitude along with hating football. He brings NOTHING whatsoever .

Comment

Working...
                              X