FA Cup attendances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup attendances

Lots of big crowds. Nice to see there are a lot of others out there who still love the Cup!

FA Cup: Manchester United replay attracts near record crowd
    Manchester United attracted the second biggest FA Cup third round replay attendance in history on Wednesday night against West Ham.

A crowd of 71,081 watched England striker Wayne Rooney score the only goal of the game at Old Trafford, beating the 70,123 which saw Chelsea take on Tottenham Hotspur in 1964.

Manchester United's attendance was just short of the third-round replay record of 73,632 which dates back to Aston Villa against Arsenal at Villa Park in 1931.

More here:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21068799
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

would love to know whether they priced this lower than their prem games

Comment

any chance of anyone having two west ham tickets?...unlikely i know but worth a shout!....son is back from duty and would be great to take him.. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
        would love to know whether they priced this lower than their prem games
        I just asked a friend of mine who is a Man U season ticket holder and was at the match, he says tickets were in fact significantly cheaper than for EPL action and there were lots of school groups there!
        Last edited by gator; 18-01-2013, 07:45 PM.
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          I just asked a friend of mine who is a Man U season ticket holder and was at the match, he says tickets were in fact significantly cheaper than for EPL action and there were lots of school groups there!
          still not bad though, i reckon we should get c.15k vs mk

Comment

Working...
          X