Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That tossed Mick Dennis is at it again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That tossed Mick Dennis is at it again...

Currently on Talk Sport and as usual he couldn't help have having a sly dig about our transfer policy and wages being paid etc.... However he was spot on about that chump chops Cisse flogging off his rose petal perfume....
    Last edited by ahR; 17-01-2013, 09:31 PM.

****** not Tossed... Poxy auto correct thingy on iPads drives me mad...:(

Comment

Ok... T.o.s.s.e.r..... As I got blanked out.... Crikey how ridiculous hardly an obscene swear word is it?

Comment

called him a 'mug' outside the bok n he grinned and waddled off.....bout as big as leighsie and same tone of tan!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          called him a 'mug' outside the bok n he grinned and waddled off.....bout as big as leighsie and same tone of tan!
          Nice one and did he have one of his demob whistles on?

Comment

always get the feeling that he wants us to crash and burn when he has commented on us.dont think he ever got over that day in 1975 when the six fingered sister bashers beat us 3:2 and the rangers following took exception and gave the colemans firm a jolly good biffing.

Comment

Had it in for us since the Faurlin saga.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                ****** not Tossed... Poxy auto correct thingy on iPads drives me mad...:(
                You and me too! Still love my iPad thou and would be lost without it. Can't believe how I lasted pooing all those years. Now I'm in there for hours and enjoy every minute of it. Sometimes I don't even notice I've been!

Comment

Working...
                X