Cisse's shirt from last season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisse's shirt from last season

Was given to me as a wedding gift. Anyone know of or used a good framing company?

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Was given to me as a wedding gift. Anyone know of or used a good framing company?
    i bet it was Not covered in sweat so you didn't have to wash it

Comment

I hope you're joking
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i woudnt bother if i were you but if you ever run out of toilet paper Cisse's shirt might come in handy

Comment

Ignore the petulant, attention-span-of-a-5-year-old posters in this thread.

Cool present, and a good reminder of the excitement of last season. Sadly can't help, the framer I use is literally a hundred yards from my house, and probably not much use to you!

Quick search online says it'll set you back about £100 to get it done.

Congrats by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Ignore the petulant, attention-span-of-a-5-year-old posters in this thread.

Cool present, and a good reminder of the excitement of last season. Sadly can't help, the framer I use is literally a hundred yards from my house, and probably not much use to you!

Quick search online says it'll set you back about £100 to get it done.

Congrats by the way!
            Yeah because the bloke is leaving on such good terms. Don't moan at the fans for rightly slating a bloke who earn't a fortune for walking-slight jogging
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Yeah because the bloke is leaving on such good terms. Don't moan at the fans for rightly slating a bloke who earn't a fortune for walking-slight jogging
              Suggesting the wedding present he was just given and was obviously happy to receive, was worthless or be used to wipe his #### with was childish.

Not backing down from that tbf.

Comment

Congratulations Dazzer, didn't know you were getting married - good luck!

Cisse from last season was an extremely important player for us - as anyone who was at Stoke at home would tell you. If it weren't for him we would be going to Barnsley this weekend, not West Ham.

Comment

Frame it and put it above your toilet.

I did it with our old QPR shares when they went to 1p.

Comment

proper framers sew it on to backing as well as pining saggs eventually.watch the glass as well because is you have normal glass and its in the sun the shirt will fade.ive had a few shirts done over the years and norm costs me around £200 a pop.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      proper framers sew it on to backing as well as pining saggs eventually.watch the glass as well because is you have normal glass and its in the sun the shirt will fade.ive had a few shirts done over the years and norm costs me around £200 a pop.
                      The signed one my wife got for my 30th she had framed (which is that's pukka) cost £220 but that shops shut down now - the inconsiderate *******. Was hoping someone's had one they could recommend. It was his actual sweaty shirt (rarity i know) from after the Stoke game when he raced around the stadium after scoring that 87 minute 2 harder - deadly strike!

Comment

Frame Factory Ten on Haverstock Hill are excellent. They can probably give you a quote over the phone.

Comment

Great present, that goal pretty much kept us up.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                            Great present, that goal pretty much kept us up.
                            Totally agree. Just because he has been poor this season doesn't take away the importance of those goals. Some strange reactions to what was a genuine question from the OP

Comment

Time for him to go... However without his goals... Who knows where we would be.......

Storming the championship and get lashed up in Barnsley on a Tuesday night
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X