Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the west ham game going to get called off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the west ham game going to get called off?

just had a look at the weather and its meant to be snowing from friday morning with no let up until saturday morning.
    even if the pitch was ok im sure there call it off anyway for fans safety.

I don't know what I'd prefer, we're in decent form and this game could be handy, but we havent finished our signings so maybe another date could be better.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I don't know what I'd prefer, we're in decent form and this game could be handy, but we havent finished our signings so maybe another date could be better.
      I thought that myself, but with us being in the FA cup I'm worried about fixture congestion.

Comment

On ya bike... Got me ticket and Im biting at the bit. We're sky high on confidence Wet Spam are sinking lets hit them hard now!
        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Get the game played in my view having games in hand is not an advantage in my view as it adds more pressure to win if the gap gets bigger and look how it misfired on Bolton last season.

Last season when games were called off in London for snow were West Ham not one of the few clubs to get the game on???

Comment

Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
            On ya bike... Got me ticket and Im biting at the bit. We're sky high on confidence Wet Spam are sinking lets hit them hard now!
            too right. it's a derby so we are all travelling from london - not as if a coach is driving down the M1 for this

Comment

Should still go ahead as unlikely the snow will settle (if it snows)

Was saying the same last week but was fine

Comment

hope not, we on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                  too right. it's a derby so we are all travelling from london - not as if a coach is driving down the M1 for this
                  yea thats my point you know what london transport like. a few leafs on the line and there in turmoil. dont know how there cope with a whole days worths of snow.

i want it to go ahead. weve hit abit of form and its pony when were not playing on a weekend.

Comment

It will snow and it's about 90% chance the game won't go ahead. Health and safety around the ground won't allow it. The snow is heavy from 8-10am and it WILL settle because it's dry and freezing. Then light snow until monday so it's going to be pretty bad. Confirmed on both the bbc and met so don't make to many plans around us having a game sat.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Forecast is LIGHT snow,what does that mean ? little of it or stuff that just melts? whatever,it dosent sound major,thats the west country getting that !!

Comment

West Ham have a few injuries, they are probably watering the pitch at this very moment.

Comment

Im excited! going over that way on Saturday with snow on the ground will feel like going on a special forces mission during the afghan winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Not a case of if it snows, more a case of how much.

Just looked at the BBC site and it is gonna be snowing pretty much from early friday morning up until early saturday evening. This was for Heathrow area.

Only question is how much will settle.

As for me, I am off to Richmond Park with my two boys and two sledges.:=):

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              It will snow and it's about 90% chance the game won't go ahead. Health and safety around the ground won't allow it. The snow is heavy from 8-10am and it WILL settle because it's dry and freezing. Then light snow until monday so it's going to be pretty bad. Confirmed on both the bbc and met so don't make to many plans around us having a game sat.
                              **** me not only are you the non league Baresi you're also a weatherman! Is there anything you can't do?

Comment

Working...
                              X