X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know any brentford fans and I'm quite popular
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Grew up in Loftus Road with mummy and daddy but nanny lived in Northfields so me n bruv used to go n watch the Bees get stung quite alot. Also when I was a tray boy at QPR they used to ask if I could work at Brentford some games as it was the same caterers .
      So yeah I look out for their results.

Comment

****ing hate brentford! ******s to a man!!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Don't give Brentford a second thought. If we played them then obviously different.

Main memory of them is how Fu$%^ng annoying that little turd Hunt was when we played them in the league a few years back.... the one who's about 4 ft and looks like a tramp, since went to Wolves and now Reading i think. Cocky little gobsh1te winding up the QPR fans.

Comment

Do I like them No. most of their supporters hate us they have a real inferiority complex about us

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Don't give Brentford a second thought. If we played them then obviously different.

Main memory of them is how Fu$%^ng annoying that little turd Hunt was when we played them in the league a few years back.... the one who's about 4 ft and looks like a tramp, since went to Wolves and now Reading i think. Cocky little gobsh1te winding up the QPR fans.
              Yea remember him raking his studs down the back of Rowland's calf n all at their place - what a price karnt he is.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Me and a number of other posters originally come from the Northfields area and let me tell you there are far more R's than Brentford fans.
                I know a few Brentford fans and I don't think one of them really likes us because of all the nutters who used to and still do live in the area!
                What they forget is most of us are from families who lived in the Bush or surrounding areas so this is why our bond is so strong to the rangers.
                Anyway ****** to them they dont even have a London post code the jam fools!
                I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

great vid on them and orient having handbags at Liverpool st on youtube,know a Orient lad who got 3 months for it the prat.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    but i bet you get a warm feeling when you think we have won 2 games this season , both in west london derbies!
                    There is a little stirring- yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      great vid on them and orient having handbags at Liverpool st on youtube,know a Orient lad who got 3 months for it the prat.
                      ive seen that vid and see more action at an essex'kent 20/20 night!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i know he still got 3 months though,lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          i know he still got 3 months though,lol
                          was it for impersonating a football thug!!

Comment

hes a proper numpty,bit into that EDL ****e,plod tried to do him for organising etc lol,we was winding him up saying youll end up as crown court and get a few tears.

Comment

luton terrorised em a few years back...couple actually wet themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                                luton terrorised em a few years back...couple actually wet themselves!
                                Not suprised to be honest.

Cracking pic by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X