Do you like Brentford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Brentford?

We all hate Chelski and Foolham, but what of our other neighbours, Brentford? How do you feel about them?

Personally, I like them, as I was born pretty close to Griffin Park, and I can't wait for their game against that other West London "side".

Don't really think about 'em too often these days, to be honest.
    Don't really care enough about Brentford to hate them.
    Will add though, I hope the Bees knock Chelsea out in the next round of the FA Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      Yes, I'd just absolutely love it though if they made it to the Premiership some day. They're hoping to move stadiums, I wish that comes about and they become a bigger club in the future.

Comment

It's important not to get too big for yourself & feel sorry for them as it is a derby but I do like their ground & they got one player called Sam Saunders, very good player imo
        Last edited by qpr; 17-01-2013, 02:41 PM.
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
          We all hate Chelski and Foolham, but what of our other neighbours, Brentford? How do you feel about them?

Personally, I like them, as I was born pretty close to Griffin Park, and I can't wait for their game against that other West London "side".
          Have the fixtures been undisclosed.......

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            Will add though, I hope the Bees knock Chelsea out in the next round of the FA Cup.
            Snap.

No ill feeling particularly towards them - mainly as they are no bother to us at all. If, god forbid, we were ever in the same league again though I would probably hate em big time. Probabyl abit like Chelski viewed us - never used to care about "little old QPR" (talking last 15 years or so) - but now we're up there with em being abit of a nuisace, say what they like, they do hate us again.... I love it
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
              Yes, I'd just absolutely love it though if they made it to the Premiership some day. They're hoping to move stadiums, I wish that comes about and they become a bigger club in the future.
              I don't.
              Queen's Park Rangers has enough competition what with Fulham and Chelsea.
              Hope Brentford get a season or two in the Championship, but that's as far as it goes with me.

Comment

i dislike them, not as much as they dislike us though, they hate us with a passion

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  i dislike them, not as much as they dislike us though, they hate us with a passion
                  I think that's because many fans who live close to Brentford end up supporting QPR.

OK, I'm out, have a great one.

Comment

I was at the Southend v Brentford match and there was a huge cheer from the Brentford fans when the stadium announcer read out that we were losing 0-1 to WBA, I had to laugh though 'cos the announcer was behind as we had already equalized.

Got no real hard feelings towards them, used to go there occasionally as a kid, remember seeing them get beaten by Liverpool in the cup. Used to go to the high rise flats near there on our bikes as kids and ride up and down the steep banks.

Comment

Got nothing against them, obviously when we play them that all changes but the rest of the time no ill feeling towards them.

Comment

I don't ever think of them TBH considering how close they are.

Comment

Rather like the OP, they are something of an irrelevance to me
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I used to have a bit of a soft spot for them until we played them a few years ago for the first time in my life and I found out they really hate us.

Now I just ignore them.

Comment

They view us as having the same contempt and irrelevance as Chelsea say they have toward us! Gets right on their goat as Chelseas attitude towards us is changing wether they like to admit it or not!

Comment

Working...
                              X