Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving this troll. It's very passionate and negative. Keep it up :D

Comment

So because I do not care if they keep the fee undisclosed makes me spineless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
        Loving this troll. It's very passionate and negative. Keep it up :D
        Thanks. Because I destroyed your rubbish about "negotiating power", and you have no defence of it, you resort to insults.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
          So because I do not care if they keep the fee undisclosed makes me spineless.
          No. It doesn't.

What does make people spineless is never questioning authority and just being brainwashed with rubbish like "fees must be undisclosed because by disclosing them it could affect our future negotiating power"

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
            Thanks. Because I destroyed your rubbish about "negotiating power", and you have no defence of it, you resort to insults.
            Please leave and come back when you have changed your attitude

Comment

That's because sadly, these days, most of our fans are spineless
              And there you again. See what I mean?

We should know how much was paid for someone. This is our right.
              Just as it is your fellow-posters right not to be insulted by you. And whether youre trolling or not on here it makes no difference to our forum's rules .

Carry on like this and youre banned mate. The choice is entirely yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                And there you again. See what I mean?

Just as it is your fellow-posters right not to be insulted by you. And whether youre trolling or not on here it makes no difference to our forum's rules.

Carry on like this and youre banned mate. The choice is entirely yours.
                Stop being a hypocrite and pandering to popular opinion. Others can insult me, call me a child, call me a troll, and that's ok, yet when I voice my opinion (that most fans these days are spineless and happy to worship authority instead of speak up), I get threatened with being banned? And I am not allowed to say someone's opinion is in my opinion stupid and patehtic, but others are? Smacks of hypocrisy and abuse of power to our forum's rules.

So, how about telling those calling me a child that they will be banned for insults? Fair is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  You've highlighted two clubs who can practically afford to pay anything they want for a player they want not hiding their fees. Then you mention Arsenal who are a club everyone thinks can spend but don't actually and keep their fees quiet.

Sounds to me that you've actually highlighted an arguement for undisclosed fees that than the opposite...
                  I'm glad you've saved me the time and hassle highlighted how he has made his argument look completely flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                    I'm glad you've saved me the time and hassle highlighted how he has made his argument look completely flawed.
                    I actually destroyed that argument already because there are clubs that are a lot less well-off than Arsenal who reveal transfer fees, and there are instances of richer clubs who sometimes don't.
                    Most of it is actually to not have to deal with accountability if a player flops.

Comment

I actually destroyed that argument already because there are clubs that are a lot less well-off than Arsenal who reveal transfer fees, and there are instances of richer clubs who sometimes don't.
                      Most of it is actually to not have to deal with accountability if a player flops.
                      So if you already knew why clubs don't disclose fees, why ask the question?

More to the point, how do you actually know that is the reason?

Comment

Go away marshy.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Seriously guys stop feeding it.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not at all. Because the majority of poor clubs disclose transfer fees. So that's blown your pathetic and feeble argument right out of the window.

Much more plausible reasoning is here.
                            http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...es-undisclosed

But of course, people like you just want to worship authority
                            I really think you need to go back through this post. No-one seems to be "arguing" one way or the other about undisclosed fees, only you! I personally don't care if they are disclosed or undisclosed. It doesn't bother me either way. You however are.

All we've done is present some reasons why they might be. Whether we agree or not is irrelevant. You just seem to be getting very excited about this whole situation.

How does me giving you a reason why they might be undisclosed mean I'm worshiping authority?

Comment

Stop being a hypocrite and pandering to popular opinion. Others can insult me, call me a child, call me a troll, and that's ok, yet when I voice my opinion (that most fans these days are spineless and happy to worship authority instead of speak up), I get threatened with being banned? And I am not allowed to say someone's opinion is in my opinion stupid and patehtic, but others are? Smacks of hypocrisy and abuse of power to our forum's rules.

So, how about telling those calling me a child that they will be banned for insults? Fair is fair.
                              I'm being neither a hypocrite, pandering to popular opinion, nor abusing any power. I am simply implementing this forum's rules, and there are perfectly good ways of making your points without breaking them.

Marshy, with respect, you are completely wrong. For the simple reason that it was YOU who instigated all the insults with this thread, NOT others.

I really can't put it any simpler than that, so thats my last word on it. If you still dont/cant/wont get it then you'll know what to expect.

Comment

new day...new Marshy argument :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X