undisclosed fees are ******** - the fans deserve to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I personally couldnt care less, we got the player, whether TF spent 8m or 80m is up to him.
    The world doesn't revolve around if you don't agree with op it's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      No, I am not the only one entitled to an opinion.

Just found it amusing that you think that a club could survive without the fans. The bottom line is, if the fans did not pay to go to LR, and if the fans did not pay to buy merchandise, Tony Fernandes and the others would not be here. The club belongs to the fans, and the fans should have a right to know how much was paid for a footballer, the way it used to be.
      Just found it amusing that you think that a club could survive without the fans Where did I ever say that - but the fact is the fans buying tickets and merchandise goes only a very small way towards funding anything. Despite the money we pay do you actually realise how much the Club is losing on a daily basis. Do you realise that the money we were paying pre-Briatore simply wasn't enough to keep the Club going and it wasn't enough before that when we went into liquidation either. Fernandes and his team would not be here without the fans obviously because there would be no Club - yes it is our Club and most of us were here well before TF and will be long after he's gone but only pure muppetry would lead to a position where the fans have the kind of rights you are demanding.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
        The world doesn't revolve around if you don't agree with op it's a problem.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
          Do think that we simply transfer £8m quid from our account to theirs? The deal will be broken down into up front payments, future payments, performance related payments, signing on fees, agents fees, etc etc So because there is actually no way to know what the full fee will be, they have to state undisclosed.

On the other hand, would you rather we shouted from the roof tops how much we paid for every player, therefore weakening our position when negotiating with clubs for other players in the future? i.e you paid X amount for Remy, we want the same for Akinbiyi.... for example.

Now you're just being stupid. 90% of foreign transfers are not undisclosed fees - are you saying they don't have performance related fees, agents fees and all the other ******** you came up with?

Just one example:

http://arxiu.fcbarcelona.cat/web/eng...519111099.html

FC Barcelona and Valencia CF closed a 40 million euro deal for Spanish striker David Villa on Wednesday morning.

Or how about this one?

On 17 August, Van Persie transferred to Manchester United for an initial £22.5 million, with an additional £1.5 million to follow if United won a Premier League or Champions League title within the next four years.

Notice how stupid your argument looks now?

What you will notice that it is only some clubs that have a policy of not revealing transfer fees - like Arsenal. It's nothing to do with weakening your future position when negotiating future transfers - do you really think a club will refuse to sell someone for 5 million because a lesser player was bought for 6 million? Nonsense. Players have a value, and they sell on that. Clubs realise that the buying club might have paid more for a lesser player at a different time because they had more money then, or a different manager, or because they were desperate.

So, I have destroyed both your pathetic attempts to justify undisclosed fees.

Honestly, the way some QPR fans fawn over management and authority is hilarious - I bet you're the type of sycophants who wait 12 hours outside Buckingham Palace to catch a glimpse of the Queen
          Last edited by Marshy; 17-01-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Such a troll...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Go back to class marshy.

Comment

Now you're just being stupid. 90% of foreign transfers are not undisclosed fees - are you saying they don't have performance related fees, agents fees and all the other ******** you can up with?

Just one example:

http://arxiu.fcbarcelona.cat/web/eng...519111099.html

FC Barcelona and Valencia CF closed a 40 million euro deal for Spanish striker David Villa on Wednesday morning.

Or how about this one?

On 17 August, Van Persie transferred to Manchester United for an initial £22.5 million, with an additional £1.5 million to follow if United won a Premier League or Champions League title within the next four years.

Notice how stupid your argument looks now?

What you will notice that it is only some clubs that have a policy of not revealing transfer fees - like Arsenal. It's nothing to do with weakening your future position when negotiating future transfers - do you really think a club will refuse to sell someone for 5 million because a lesser player was bought for 6 million? Nonsense. Players have a value, and they sell on that. Clubs realise that the buying club might have paid more for a lesser player at a different time becaue they had more money then, or a different manager, or because they were desperate.

So, I have destroyed both your pathetic attempts to justify undisclosed fees.

Honestly, the way some QPR fans fawn over management and authority is hilarious - I bet you're the type of sycophants who wait 12 hours outside Buckingham Palace to catch a glimpse of the Queen
                You've highlighted two clubs who can practically afford to pay anything they want for a player they want not hiding their fees. Then you mention Arsenal who are a club everyone thinks can spend but don't actually and keep their fees quiet.

Sounds to me that you've actually highlighted an arguement for undisclosed fees that than the opposite...

Comment

This is ridiculous
                  i won't eat at restaurant anymore unless they tell me how much they paid for the steak and wine so i can see if i am being ripped off, if they got a good deal and/or are likely to go into debt

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                    You've highlighted two clubs who can practically afford to pay anything they want for a player they want not hiding their fees. Then you mention Arsenal who are a club everyone thinks can spend but don't actually and keep their fees quiet.

Sounds to me that you've actually highlighted an arguement for undisclosed fees that than the opposite...
                    Not at all. Because the majority of poor clubs disclose transfer fees. So that's blown your pathetic and feeble argument right out of the window.

Much more plausible reasoning is here.
                    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...es-undisclosed

But of course, people like you just want to worship authority

Comment

Originally posted by Shrine View Post
                      This is ridiculous
                      i won't eat at restaurant anymore unless they tell me how much they paid for the steak and wine so i can see if i am being ripped off, if they got a good deal and/or are likely to go into debt
                      Straw man argument.

Comment

The world does not revolve around you. Just because you do not care does not mean others don't either.
                        Calm down Marshy. He's just giving his opinion that he doesn't care. He never said others dont or shouldn't care, even though everyone else has so far agreed with him on this thread. And nor did he say the world revolves around him. You need to wind your neck in a bit going by your antagonistic responses. Describing people's posts as "stupid...nonsense...pathetic...feeble...sycophants" etc is doing yourself no favours at all on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                          How old exactly are you Marshy? We've had undisclosed fees for years!
                          He wouldn't answer me when I asked the other day either

My guess is 14 or 15 tbh. Marshy mate, give up on this thread, you're making yourself look a tad silly.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Calm down Marshy. He's just giving his opinion that he doesn't care. He never said others dont or shouldn't care, even though everyone else has so far agreed with him on this thread. And nor did he say the world revolves around him. You need to wind your neck in a bit going by your antagonistic responses. Describing people's posts as "stupid...nonsense...pathetic" etc is doing yourself no favours at all on here.
                            That's because sadly, these days, most of our fans are spineless who just worship authority and never question the club on the way it is running.

If you're a shareholder in a company, you have the right to know how much the board of directors are earning. You don't come out with nonsense like "Ah, we can't disclose their salary because in future we might have to pay some other director that same salary".

Now, I am not saying we should be revealing the players salary (funnily enough, Harry revealed Bosingwa's salary and no one complained then that by revealing his salary other players will now demand more and so Harry should not have done this - just shows what hypocrites we have here), what I am saying is, without the fans, the club is nothing. All the money the club has is because of the fans. Even if it is not directly because of us, it is indirectly because of us, because if we did not support the club, TF would not be investing in it. So the fans have the right to be able to hold to account those who spend our money. We should know how much was paid for someone. This is our right.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              He wouldn't answer me when I asked the other day either

My guess is 14 or 15 tbh. Marshy mate, give up on this thread, you're making yourself look a tad silly.
                              The only one looking silly on here is you because you could not respond to any of my points sensibly, and instead resorted to throwing around insults like he's 14 or 15 or have you what.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                                Calm down Marshy. He's just giving his opinion that he doesn't care. He never said others dont or shouldn't care, even though everyone else has so far agreed with him on this thread. And nor did he say the world revolves around him. You need to wind your neck in a bit going by your antagonistic responses. Describing people's posts as "stupid...nonsense...pathetic...feeble...sycophants" etc is doing yourself no favours at all on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X