undisclosed fees are ******** - the fans deserve to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will M View Post
    He said your money makes up 0.5% of the club's revenue. Your money, as in you yourself personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      Biggest load of tosh ever! Front runner for the WATRB tool of the year 2013 and we are only mid Jan.

Your so called money makes up approx. 0.5% of the clubs revenue. I doubt our gate revenue would be enough to pay one of our highest earners salary. Your not a shareholder or director, so as a business quite frankly it's none of your business. Undisclosed fees have been around for donkeys years too so how old exactly are you. Given our fortunes have only changed dramatically in the last 5 years and most deals since have been for undisclosed fees does it make you, what 6? It's like me demanding to know how much you earn a year. Then again judging by your lack of business knowledge and the way you come across on here I doubt you're employable!
      Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      Talking about this comment.

Comment

I don't think so, Will.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Biggest load of tosh ever! Front runner for the WATRB tool of the year 2013 and we are only mid Jan.

Your so called money makes up approx. 0.5% of the clubs revenue. I doubt our gate revenue would be enough to pay one of our highest earners salary. Your not a shareholder or director, so as a business quite frankly it's none of your business. Undisclosed fees have been around for donkeys years too so how old exactly are you. Given our fortunes have only changed dramatically in the last 5 years and most deals since have been for undisclosed fees does it make you, what 6? It's like me demanding to know how much you earn a year. Then again judging by your lack of business knowledge and the way you come across on here I doubt you're employable!
          Your argument is not really any better, TV money is what is really driving revenues but that comes down to how many people are willing to pay for Sky Sports and that is you and me. Obviously the rules state that QPR dont have to fully disclose financial details but in many other sporting leagues(especially in the US) they do have to and this leads to a much better fan experience and thats what a sport should be about. I would be fascinated to know all the contract details of all the players and its somewhat of a travesty that i dont get to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
            Your argument is not really any better, TV money is what is really driving revenues but that comes down to how many people are willing to pay for Sky Sports and that is you and me. Obviously the rules state that QPR dont have to fully disclose financial details but in many other sporting leagues(especially in the US) they do have to and this leads to a much better fan experience and thats what a sport should be about. I would be fascinated to know all the contract details of all the players and its somewhat of a travesty that i dont get to.
            There really is no pleasing some. We break the bank, smash our transfer record and people still moan cos they want to know how much we spent. As opposed to keeping our finances close to our chest and not letting on how much we are willing to pay, thus trying to prevent other clubs from ripping us off with inflated player valuations. As I said there really is just no pleasing some.

Comment

i want my post count to become undisclossed
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
              X