Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottewingie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-join-QPR.html

to hand in transfer request. also says we are after another frenchie, that clapped out old full back.

Who's Ottewingie?

Comment

Odemwingie. Not to be confused with the average QPR fan, Oldnwhingie.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        Who's Ottewingie?
        OK, my spelling is not the best...

Mind you, even when I see it without typos the name just reminds me of the restaurant chain, Ottelenge is it? Life used to be so much simpler...

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
          Boom, boom top of the class

Comment

Very good.

Comment

Comment

Bazinga!

Comment

Odemwingie....

Originally Posted by Gtleighsr3
                  hasnt got a lot left of his contract has he either?

He signed a 2 year contract with WBA on 20th August 2010 with a further 12 month option in favour of the club,which means he's got just 7 months left,so £2.5m is a good offer.

Comment

His age worries me. Would better take him on loan, but I don't think it will happen. Just worried he could be another Cisse. I mean If he plays well and we stay up, he could be $hit next season.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      His age worries me. Would better take him on loan, but I don't think it will happen. Just worried he could be another Cisse. I mean If he plays well and we stay up, he could be $hit next season.

Who gives a flying f ook how he plays NEXT YEAR !!!

IF he keeps us up then its worth MEGA BUCKS ........Well worth a 2.5 m layout !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        Different type of player. Cisse's main issues are in his head and motivation. Oddiwotshisname is a good player and a trier. Could be a good addition to try and help us this season and be useful for another couple of years. Wouldn't want to pay much more than £2.5m though. If we did go down to Championship think he would be great.

Comment

Has'nt he been a regular scorer during his time at WBA ?

Comment

Working...
                          X