Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many QPR fans were there last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many QPR fans were there last night?

Looked a sizeable amount by the highlights. Keep getting **** from Chelsea supporting aquaintainces about our supposed **** away support.

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
    Looked a sizeable amount by the highlights. Keep getting **** from Chelsea supporting aquaintainces about our supposed **** away support.

From the club who don't fill a 40k stadium for Champions league matches....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Exactly.
      We all know Chelsea fans are largely, ****s.....And very good ****s they make too, but come on, really?

Comment

I have also brought up that before Gullit/Vialli/Abramovich came in their attendances were significantly lower then they are now. We used to get crowds of 15000 to watch Matthew Rose and Doudou in Division Two.

Comment

718 officially. Just roughly.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            from the club that hadnt sold out a home game over the xmas holiday period since mourinho left until they played us. i cant take anything those chumps from kent say seriously

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
              I have also brought up that before Gullit/Vialli/Abramovich came in their attendances were significantly lower then they are now. We used to get crowds of 15000 to watch Matthew Rose and Doudou in Division Two.
              True, in the 80s and early 90s, they often got gates of around 18-22,000 and sometimes even less.

If they had dropped into League 2 there gates would have been 10,000.

This is one of the reasons that I say IF QPR build a bigger stadium and have success on the pitch, there is potential to double current attendances.

New fans will watch a successful QPR side.

Comment

in the late 60's early 70's Chelsea had a massive following, probably still have but a lot have fallen out of love with the game
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

too be fair we'd never match chelsea attendance wise but id rather 14000 loyal r's than 40000 bellends which is the bridge since the bent russian era started!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X