No announcement yet.

M'Villa, I can't see him coming now / MERGED /

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he turns down Chelsea for us he is obviously fairly stupid!

Comment

Apparently Fulham are interested too, Redknapp seemed sure it was ok after the game last night and also today. Maybe Rennes are just mucking about and trying to get a much more realistic fee as 7 million is an absolute steal for a quality international player.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        If he turns down Chelsea for us he is obviously fairly stupid!

Well that would depend on his reasons wouldn't it....

Maybe he wants to play for Man Utd one day rather than warm Chelsea's bench on and off in the immediate future. He'd be better off at a team performing every week looking to stand out game after game to get the top clubs he may want to play for interested.

Comment

If he was a goal scoring MF I'd be more bothered but he isn't. He's a defensive MF. I'm more than happy with Mbia, Granero, Diakite, Faurlin, Derry and Park. We're well covered in that dept. What we're crying out for now is a CB.

Comment

This boy can play and is a top player who wherever he goes will prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Well that would depend on his reasons wouldn't it....

Maybe he wants to play for Man Utd one day rather than warm Chelsea's bench on and off in the immediate future. He'd be better off at a team performing every week looking to stand out game after game to get the top clubs he may want to play for interested.
              Nope, if he turns down Chelsea for us he is stupid. Now if he turns us down for Fulham then not only is he stupid but it tells me he thinks we are down and/or smaller than them!

Comment

Why

Comment

Why what?

Comment

i hope Harry bigging him up last night doesnt come back and bite us on the ####,

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Nope, if he turns down Chelsea for us he is stupid. Now if he turns us down for Fulham then not only is he stupid but it tells me he thinks we are down and/or smaller than them!
                      He'd only be stupid if he chose us instead of them and then came out with a quote such as, I came here for European football..... Clearly it would prove he's stupid.

Some footbalers wouldn't want to sit on the bench every other game or worse, and if he went there that could well happen. They have now pushed Luiz into that role (who Roman loves by all accounts, so i expect he'll play most games), also have Mickel they given a 5yr extension to, lampard this season, Ramires etc..... It would hardly be stupid for a defensive midfielder to go elsewhere.

Comment

If it makes you happy to dream Del then go for it!

Comment

M'villa why the panic?

People read a quote here and one there and now everyone seems to be panicking. "ooo we are gonna miss out" things like this. At the end of the day, Redknapp said it was close he seemed pretty confident if it happens it does if not, not the end of the world just chill, Rumours are rife in the Jan Transfer window so lets all calm down.

I remember many saying things at the start of the season "Oo if we dont get Diakite, then were doomed." And that hasnt turned out as planned.
                          Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Everton want M'Vila

Queens Park Rangers are still working on a deal to bring Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila to the club this month as Premier League rivals Everton monitor the situation.

The 22-year-old France international has been widely tipped to join Rangers before the January transfer window closes, but David Moyes may yet make a move for M'Vila.

QPR secured the services of M'Vila's international team-mate Loic Remy from Marseille after the striker opted to move to Loftus Road over Newcastle.

But Moyes is considering a loan move for M'Vila, with a view to a permanent switch in the summer.

Rennes are hoping for a total of £10million for the defensive midfielder. Everton may seek to spread the cost until summer, but this would take a considerable chunk out of Moyes' modest transfer fund for next season.

LINK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ann-MVila.html

Comment

What we meant was if we get Diakite we're doomed!

Comment

Relax he's coming

Comment

Working...
                                X