Need to beat West Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to beat West Ham

Gotta keep the run going. Great signing players need them to hit the ground running to pick up some points

I reckon we will win 1-0 tarbs goal

We need to beat West Ham. We've got to try and close the gap

Comment

remy with a brace!

Comment

Yep. Especially with the five point gap and when the teams around us are nicking points. Soton dead and buried at Chelsea come back from 0-2 to draw 2-2.

Comment

I really do think these sort of games are becoming 'must win' if we want to get out of this. Another result went against us tonight with Saints getting a point at Chelsea.

It's a steep mountain to climb and we really do need to start winning games....soon.

Comment

draws no good

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Yep. Especially with the five point gap and when the teams around us are nicking points. Soton dead and buried at Chelsea come back from 0-2 to draw 2-2.
              One good thing came from that result. Confirmation that Chelsea are definitely on the slide downwards. They cannot keep hoping their away form will paper over the obvious cracks that are appearing at an alarming rate. I'm loving it, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                draws no good
                Mine neither, think the elastic's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  draws no good
                  Agree, we need 3 points to either close the gap or not fall further behind. It is going to be tough to get out of this situation.

Comment

I said the first time we played the Hammers it would not be easy and I do not think it will be easy this time due to the way they play. They hustle and bustle teams and will play the long ball. They will get in your face and will put in heavy challenges. We cannot be shrinking violets or we will struggle. They are more physical and will try to use this. On paper I do not think thy are good as us but they play to their strengths and this unsettles teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      Mine neither, think the elastic's gone.

Comment

I'd take a draw

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          I'd take a draw
                          and against city too. Hope for more but I'd settle for seeing a pair of draws

Comment

Rest the best players for the league - we are going for the FA Cup

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                              Rest the best players for the league - we are going for the FA Cup
                              Seriously, did you see the line up H went with at the Albion?
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X