No announcement yet.

Yann M'Vila: QPR & Fulham keen on Rennes midfielder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is panicking,didnt his agent say on monday nothing would be done untill Thursday,everybody take a chill pill !!

Comment

i watched the game tonight, very tidy player. just mops up in the midfield, simple but very good.

Comment

did he look like a hard worker, good attitude etc???

Comment

to be honest it was a really low tempo game, and didn't really have much to do. but put himself a bit and pressurised the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
            to be honest it was a really low tempo game, and didn't really have much to do. but put himself a bit and pressurised the other team.
            should be fit for saturday then.

Comment

On the Twitter (and I have no idea who this Twitterer is....)

GFNFrance@GFN_France
              #QPR and #MVila are at a 'stalemate' in terms of negotiations. Once the#Rennes' game finishes they will talk. All comes down to next hour.

GFNFrance@GFN_France
              If #MVila can agree terms with the #QPR representatives at #Rennes in the next hours he will fly. If they can't the deal is off.

GFNFrance@GFN_France
              RE: #MVila. Correction: if they can agree terms in the next hours he will fly tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                On the Twitter (and I have no idea who this Twitterer is....)

GFNFrance@GFN_France
                #QPR and #MVila are at a 'stalemate' in terms of negotiations. Once the#Rennes' game finishes they will talk. All comes down to next hour.

GFNFrance@GFN_France
                If #MVila can agree terms with the #QPR representatives at #Rennes in the next hours he will fly. If they can't the deal is off.

GFNFrance@GFN_France
                RE: #MVila. Correction: if they can agree terms in the next hours he will fly tomorrow.

Sounds about right, as per comments about Phil Beard being there... why else would he be there if not to continue and hopefully conclude negotiations.

Given how Fernandes was apparently more optimistic and desperate to land Remy for Harry, even when Harry thought it was no chance, he may well feel the same about Mvill and basically tell Beard to do what it takes....

Comment

If Chelsea are in for him then he aint coming to us

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    If Chelsea are in for him then he aint coming to us
                    Probably not, but it may depend if he wants to play week in week out... May be better for his career to go to a smaller prem club, play and star for a couple of seasons then take a big money move to a top club when established and arguably be their first choice in his position also....

Comment

If he comes he comes, if not i'm sure Harry can pull other rabbits from the hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Probably not, but it may depend if he wants to play week in week out... May be better for his career to go to a smaller prem club, play and star for a couple of seasons then take a big money move to a top club when established and arguably be their first choice in his position also....
                        If Chelsea are in, there is not a way in hell that he'll choose us over them. Try and rationalise it all you will, but a 22 year old international doesn't need to do that tbf.

All this is dependant on Chelsea actually being interested. All rumour at the moment. Another is that he may stay as they've reached the final.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          If Chelsea are in, there is not a way in hell that he'll choose us over them. Try and rationalise it all you will, but a 22 year old international doesn't need to do that tbf.

All this is dependant on Chelsea actually being interested. All rumour at the moment. Another is that he may stay as they've reached the final.
                          Hence why i said probably not.

Comment

Let's be honest, a bloke who was being touted as a £20m odd player being sold for £7m would be a massive coup for us and a massive hit for Rennes so it wouldn't surprise me if they have used us to drag his price up...more for Rennes and also better wages offered for him.

Comment

This boy has been targeted by a lot of top teams for two years, Why all of a sudden when a deal looked to be on the cards and nearly done have Rennes suddenly declared that other teams are interested and made bids? We all knew with the Remy transfer that other teams were bidding right from the start, This however is just a team trying to rinse every penny out of the deal and who can blame them.

Comment

Thank God we missed out on him

Just another bored foreign "star" (spelled: J O U R N E Y M A N).
                                Sorry if old news, but the article is new, so...

http://sportwitness.co.uk/midfielder...ame-elsewhere/
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X