No announcement yet.

Cisse gone - to Qatar or...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ii[QUOTE=Hitman34;1008662]will getting rid of park and bosingwa fund mvila's wages? dont know what these two are ment to be on

and how about barton? what could we get for him and how much % of his wages are we still paying him? plenty of savings to be made for tony now.

all we need to outlay now is just a cb and hopfully mvila[/QUJJE]
    Don't know what park and Bosingwa earn but it is probably close £115k per week.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      That's a fair point mate and 1 I will take note of.

It won't happen over night but things are changing.

Joined the gym and turning to religion, thinking of being a buddist, it's by far the best religion imo

Of course if we want to be pedantic, It's not a religion, Buddhism is a philosophy.

Either way get on the mindfulness meditation trip ..........................
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Shame he didn't put his undoubted ability on the pitch this season... been below par in a below par side to be fair with very liuttle service no doubt contributing to his very lethargic demeaner when he gets more and more peed at the lack of service.

At the end of the day, he kept us in the prem last year so i'll never #### the bloke off, but the time was right to move on.

Comment

Judging him on last season, GUTTED TO SEE HIM GO.
          Judging him on this season, GOOD RIDDANCE YOU LAZY FRENCH BASS TURD

Comment

I'm sure his expensive and awful clothing range will be all the rage in whatever place he goes to ... not.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              I'm sure his expensive and awful clothing range will be all the rage in whatever place he goes to ... not.
              Dont forget the perfume....

Comment

So its a loan worth £500k? not bad and then he goes in the summer to greece.

Comment

Good news.

When good he's good when not he's a f*cking liability.

Glad he's gone. New dawn.

Comment

Cisse gone to Qatar

Not sure wether it's a perm or loan.

Comment

I dont know why we didnt keep him....build a completely french squad...get harry to learn 'the old mangetout, Rodders'

Comment

Loan until end of season when he is joining Panathanaikos on a perm mate. The Qatari club are paying us 500k for the loan & taking on his full wages which is good for us.

Cisse was on Twitter yesterday apologising to Panathanaikos fans that he couldn't join them now.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Loan until end of season when he is joining Panathanaikos on a perm mate. The Qatari club are paying us 500k for the loan & taking on his full wages which is good for us.

Cisse was on Twitter yesterday apologising to Panathanaikos fans that he couldn't join them now.
                          Sounds like a good business for us. How much has he been earning with us?
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            Sounds like a good business for us. How much has he been earning with us?
                            I think it's known to be £45k per week mate although that's not gospel.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Qatar are known to give passport to foreigners. Their national team consists of 2 South Americans and a couple of Africans. Perhaps next step he will play fpor Qatar national team!
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                                Qatar are known to give passport to foreigners. Their national team consists of 2 South Americans and a couple of Africans.
                                My math skills are poor but that does not make 11 even ?
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X