Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Song For Remy..And If you know your history and it’s enough to make your heart go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song For Remy..And If you know your history and it’s enough to make your heart go...

In the 1960’s for Rodney Marsh the R’s fans would sing the simple song of “ Rooooooooooooooooooooooodneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Rooooooooooooooooooooooodneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Rooooooooooooooooooooooodneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

So how about we go with “ Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemy..... “ Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemy..... “ Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemy.....

How about Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Remy, Remy? Mr W@nkoir won't be needing that song now......

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      In the 1960’s for Rodney Marsh the R’s fans would sing the simple song of “ Rooooooooooooooooooooooodneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Rooooooooooooooooooooooodneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Rooooooooooooooooooooooodneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

So how about we go with “ Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemy..... “ Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemy..... “ Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemy.....
      That will never catch on - too many words for some to learn :sorry:
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

That will do for me

Comment

I Loic Remy
          Remy Loic's me

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
            I Loic Remy
            Remy Loic's me

made me chuckle
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Remember that Rodney one well.................brings it all back!!!!

Comment

he comes loic remy.....loic loic remy ...loic loic remy hates geordies!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Loic Remy Remy
                  He hates the fat Geordies
                  He plays in White City
                  Loic Remy Remy

Comment

sounds good to me... please not the ole ole ole.. one. so ****

Comment

Anyone of a certain age would not like to be called a Remy!! When you were proper thick in the 70's you were put in a remedial class which was an exclusive club to scum fans round my way!

Comment

I remember we used to sing Rodney is a fairy as a mark of respect for his magical skills. Great player and entertainer.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                          I Loic Remy
                          Remy Loic's me

The voice in my head when reading that was Ollie's!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Remy Remy you give me a semi,
                            And I don't mean one by the sea,
                            Since the day you arrived, we've never felt more alive,
                            I think it's the French accent you see.

Sounds like a middle school poem I know. Gay one at that. Someone might be able to salvage something from that.

Comment

Keep hold of your day job webby!!

Comment

Working...
                              X