Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to sign a player at QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to sign a player at QPR?

If QPR Marseilles and Remy all agreed a deal and he passed his medical yesterday, what is the hold up?

I am hoping as soon as I write this, the club will suddenly announce the 2 signings BUT I have this orrible feeling that when/if Harry did say I would have paid 20 million at Spurs for M'vila, that this hasn't gone down well with Rennes or M'vila. Not the best thing to say BEFORE a deal has been agreed, if he did in fact say it.

Comment

Yes, he has had his medical, but the club doctor could be waiting for blood test results, which can take 24 hours according to my medical trained wife.

Could be wrong though.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

like buying a house there may be a chain ;0)
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Paperwork

Comment

1-6, he's pretty much wearing the kit, relax and enjoy
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              I am hoping as soon as I write this, the club will suddenly announce the 2 signings BUT I have this orrible feeling that when/if Harry did say I would have paid 20 million at Spurs for M'vila, that this hasn't gone down well with Rennes or M'vila. Not the best thing to say BEFORE a deal has been agreed, if he did in fact say it.
              He said The asking price for Remy was about £20m about a year ago.... Doesn't mean they'll get it. Now a yr on, his contracts another year gone so value drops, been injured, value drops, everyone knows they have financial issues and are selling players so value drops...

On Mvilla, he said he heard an English club did bid £28m last year and it was rejected..... My concern with this deal is there was clearly big club interest before, and if that figure's true, i'm amazed they aren't back in for him now given the reported £7m price now.... strange.

Comment

I realise that he will need International clearance, but surely the deal can be signed and announced. They do these deals ever so quickly on deadline day so why the delay on other days during the transfer window?

Blood samples dont take that long...unless using the NHS!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  I realise that he will need International clearance, but surely the deal can be signed and announced. They do these deals ever so quickly on deadline day so why the delay on other days during the transfer window?

Dont think you need clearence for EU countries...???

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    He said The asking price for Remy was about £20m about a year ago.... Doesn't mean they'll get it. Now a yr on, his contracts another year gone so value drops, been injured, value drops, everyone knows they have financial issues and are selling players so value drops...

On Mvilla, he said he heard an English club did bid £28m last year and it was rejected..... My concern with this deal is there was clearly big club interest before, and if that figure's true, i'm amazed they aren't back in for him now given the reported £7m price now.... strange.
                    True, he is supposed to be arriving tomorrow to sign a deal, but then again Remy was due in Newcastle on Monday!

It wouldnt surprise me to read that another club have offered him and or Rennes more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Dont think you need clearence for EU countries...???
                      this is not for a work permit, but clearance from the relevent FA that the players is not under any ban. It would still be required even if signing a player from Cardiff (Welsh FA).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

A full screening that possibly needs culturing takes at least 24 hours, NHS or not
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

He signed last night, just the Media team like to boost their PR. I bet it's OFFICAL about 6 or 7 o'clock
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

mvilla on his 3rd day of medical. only at qpr

Comment

crawley twn trying to hijack the deal
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio