Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to sign a player at QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    On Mvilla, he said he heard an English club did bid £28m last year and it was rejected..... My concern with this deal is there was clearly big club interest before, and if that figure's true, i'm amazed they aren't back in for him now given the reported £7m price now.... strange.
    Maybe the manager who was involved with the bid has now left the club he was at and the new manager doesn't fancy/want to take the risk on M'Villa?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      Maybe the manager who was involved with the bid has now left the club he was at and the new manager doesn't fancy/want to take the risk on M'Villa?
      Probably AVB at Chelsea, pretty sure they were interested in him at the start of last season.

Comment

the debate that follows this thread's title is good - but overlooks the keep wording: "...at QPR"

we're awful at just signing and releasing info about our deals. IMO we're waiting for the bins to be collected, the wind to turn, Venus to be aligned with Jupiter and Michelle McManus to be famous again before we make it "official"

While that is waiting to happen I bet that Remy has already viewed about 16 houses in london, made an offer on 10, had 3 rejected, one firm accepted, moved in, redecorated, got Sky installed (broadband too) and redone the garden.

In other words - I think it's done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
          the debate that follows this thread's title is good - but overlooks the keep wording: "...at QPR"

we're awful at just signing and releasing info about our deals. IMO we're waiting for the bins to be collected, the wind to turn, Venus to be aligned with Jupiter and Michelle McManus to be famous again before we make it "official"

While that is waiting to happen I bet that Remy has already viewed about 16 houses in london, made an offer on 10, had 3 rejected, one firm accepted, moved in, redecorated, got Sky installed (broadband too) and redone the garden.

In other words - I think it's done deal.
          I am thinking similar to that too.
          Basically there are different timescales - internet time where everything is lightning fast and real world time where things just take time.
          Sky and twitter and the footy rumor sites and MBs all stoke up the minute by minute second by second side of it - but it is real world time is where real world things happen.
          So I got no inside info but my feeling is - chill, soon come.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            I realise that he will need International clearance, but surely the deal can be signed and announced. They do these deals ever so quickly on deadline day so why the delay on other days during the transfer window?

Blood samples dont take that long...unless using the NHS!
            You've answered your own question here - deadline day! There is a deadline to meet so things move quicker - there's no rush during the window.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              You've answered your own question here - deadline day! There is a deadline to meet so things move quicker - there's no rush during the window.
              Well there is if you need to reguister a player for the next game i.e. West Ham on Sat

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Well there is if you need to reguister a player for the next game i.e. West Ham on Sat
                Yes but its only wednesday - guess it doesnt take long to register a player

Comment

Working...
                X