Olsson and Odemwingie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olsson and Odemwingie

Further offers unlikely according to SSN footnote.Only a couple of weeks to find a CB then.

Was quality yesterday when either's name got called out when reading the teams out we all cheered & when Odemwingie came on he got a right ovation from the Rs fans - plus we started signing his name
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Was quality yesterday when either's name got called out when reading the teams out we all cheered & when Odemwingie came on he got a right ovation from the Rs fans - plus we started signing his name
      Probably trying to impress Harry boy,unlike against Reading in the previous game where he was awful and responsible for two of Reading's goals late in the game.

Comment

Harry started to do his usual "I don't like to talk about other teams players" bit last night, but ended up just saying it was worth asking the question with the bids. It didn't sound like we would be chasing too hard.

We need CBs fast though, that much is certain.

Comment

Hopefully Harry's lined up a centre half. Anyone think with m'vila signing, HR will slot M'bia into centre back for rest of the season. I know he's played there quite a bit in his career but I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            Probably trying to impress Harry boy,unlike against Reading in the previous game where he was awful and responsible for two of Reading's goals late in the game.
            Olsson that is not Odemwingie.

Comment

So 'Arry saying " um..well.. don't know....prob not go in for them again.....Fink thats all the money gone".... Expect them in before the window closes!

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                Hopefully Harry's lined up a centre half. Anyone think with m'vila signing, HR will slot M'bia into centre back for rest of the season. I know he's played there quite a bit in his career but I hope not.
                Hope not. While I am sure he is capable of playing CB he is very sloppy/clumsy in the tackling department at times.

The sort of challenges half the Cheating Bast**ds that play in this league would have a field day with.

Would be a penalty waiting to happen every time he challenges someone.

Comment

I think the Olssen & Odemwingie is dead in the water, I can't see them letting their best players leave

Comment

What about Jon Arna Risse fell out with Jol told he can leave Fulham , 32 worth a 2 year deal ?

Comment

Riise passed it. Did you see his back pass when Mackie got the ball and missed it?
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Good job that Peter Odemwingie didn't score one or two goals, imagine what plums we would have looked like.

Comment

on a completely different tangent, how well do you reckon WBA would be doing if they didnt have lukaku?

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                            on a completely different tangent, how well do you reckon WBA would be doing if they didnt have lukaku?
                            Looks another Drogba in the making, I like him

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              Riise passed it. Did you see his back pass when Mackie got the ball and missed it?
                              You dont think H could do anything with him then ? , Mackie worries the life out of a lot of defenders chasing them down , if Riise has been told to find another club is he on a free

Comment

Working...
                              X