No announcement yet.

Feeling Happy!! - We can do it, surely?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Happy!! - We can do it, surely?

How are we all feeling now?

- Unbeaten in 2012 (I know this wont last but we are unbeaten against top teams home and away)
    - Harry is clearing up Marks awful mess
    - Two MASSIVE signings coming in and IMO probably the best we have ever signed (In my time anyway and for a long time)

I said it a few weeks back when Harry first took over that he is fixing massive faults and errors with our team (Its key not to get carried away I know)

1. Set pieces
    2. Controlling a game
    3. Defending as a unit
    4. Playing players who care and put in 110%
    5. Getting more from players who wasn't performing at their best (Mbia, Granero, SWP etc... and getting rid of Jose and Cisse for literally not caring at all)

We lost games purely because we couldn't work as a team and we never had a consistent formation or steady eleven. I think Harry knows what mix of players he must play each week and he also has an idea now of who he needs to improve us and keep us up.

Our next objective is to create better chances and score more goals. Mvilla and Remy will do just that. Simple!

IMO things are looking very good for us, we have a long way to go but we have a great chance in staying up... This run we have now or have been on since the start of January is very very hard. We currently haven't lost a game during it!! That alone is a good sign.

Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland and Wigan are all MUST WINS! 12 points from that selection is massive.

We currently sit mid table in the in form guide and that's purely down to continuously picking up points (Home and away)

Harry has a knack of getting the most from players (SWP and even Bothroyd to name a few) which both IMO deserve a big shout out!

No player is playing particularly bad either, Cisse is the only exception and he is now leaving - Well we can hope.

It will be a very low points total this year, you only have to realise this by how close we are even though we failed to win until our17th game haha

My last point is for TF!! What a chairman he is... END OFF! I dont need to fight his corner and we should all get behind him instead of the few that #### him off on twitter!!

We just need to be loud now at every home game! You R'ssssssssss!

Its not gonna be easy in fact I'm more nervous now then before.

Comment

Setting aside points gained from draws, eight more wins from the sixteen games left would take us to 38 points.... Five of our remaining home games have to be won- Norwich, Sunderland, Wigan, Stoke and Newcastle. Points from Man C, Man U and Arsenal would be welcome and necessary bonuses. That would mean we need to win at least three on the road, with Soton, Villa and Reading being six pointers. Perhaps Fulham.... Nine wins gets us to 41 points, where we should be safe.

Comment

35 points will do IMO

Comment

If so then seven more wins plus draws ought be the minimum target.... Crappy Hughes got five.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            35 points will do IMO
            Agree 4life if someone offered me 35 or 36 points now I would take their hand off think that will keep you safe

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              If so then seven more wins plus draws ought be the minimum target.... Crappy Hughes got five.
              Five? wasnt it four haha

Comment

It was actually six. All at home. But I'm loathe to give that contemptible tosspot any credit..... But it shows eight wins is possible.....

Comment

It was actually six. All at home. But I'm loathe to give that contemptible tosspot any credit..... But it shows eight wins is possible.....
                  6?? Was it.....

Comment

6?? Was it.....
                    Hard to believe, isn't it, given how cr@p the guy was. Wigan, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea and Stoke... Under Harry we can put a run together- hopefully away too- better than that.....

Comment

Hard to believe, isn't it, given how cr@p the guy was. Wigan, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea and Stoke... Under Harry we can put a run together- hopefully away too- better than that.....
                      Deffo only got four points under Hughes

Everton, Chelsea, Reading and Norwich! Thats it - all draws

Comment

Deffo only got four points under Hughes

Everton, Chelsea, Reading and Norwich! Thats it - all draws
                        Huh? We got those six wins at home from January last season. Think we're at cross purposes :-)

Comment

We can definately do it, it will be hard work but we will get there.

There will be some twists and turns this season.

Comment

Huh? We got those six wins at home from January last season. Think we're at cross purposes :-)
                            Oh - I was saying how **** Hughes was this year. 4 points this season

Comment

Course we can do it - I've said all along we can.

Things in football change so quickly: just look at how we were after the Lpool game and compare it to know: all of a sudden only 5 points off safety (still $hit I know but easily achievable), 3 clean sheets on the bounce (including Chelski away & Spurs), 2 away wins already in 2013 and on the brink of signing 2 top class France internationals.

5 points adrift isn't ideal, but it's easily turned around - we have got the potential in our side to pick up a few wins on the bounce quite easily and, IMO, Villa & Reading will struggle to string resutls together - and Southampton won't get too many. Still 16 games to go.

The Rs are staying up!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X