No announcement yet.

Feeling Happy!! - We can do it, surely?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This little run of results has given us, the fans, a major lift, a huge boost in confidence, reinforcing our core belief that we will confound our critics, AND STAY IN THE PREMIERSHIP!!!!!
    More importantly however, is the impact on the self-belief, and confidence, of our players, it has to be massive, which is the best news we have had in a hell of a long while.
    Keep up the good work, Harry and the lads.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      How are we all feeling now?

- Unbeaten in 2012 (I know this wont last but we are unbeaten against top teams home and away)
      - Harry is clearing up Marks awful mess
      - Two MASSIVE signings coming in and IMO probably the best we have ever signed (In my time anyway and for a long time)

I said it a few weeks back when Harry first took over that he is fixing massive faults and errors with our team (Its key not to get carried away I know)

1. Set pieces
      2. Controlling a game
      3. Defending as a unit
      4. Playing players who care and put in 110%
      5. Getting more from players who wasn't performing at their best (Mbia, Granero, SWP etc... and getting rid of Jose and Cisse for literally not caring at all)

We lost games purely because we couldn't work as a team and we never had a consistent formation or steady eleven. I think Harry knows what mix of players he must play each week and he also has an idea now of who he needs to improve us and keep us up.

Our next objective is to create better chances and score more goals. Mvilla and Remy will do just that. Simple!

IMO things are looking very good for us, we have a long way to go but we have a great chance in staying up... This run we have now or have been on since the start of January is very very hard. We currently haven't lost a game during it!! That alone is a good sign.

Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland and Wigan are all MUST WINS! 12 points from that selection is massive.

We currently sit mid table in the in form guide and that's purely down to continuously picking up points (Home and away)

Harry has a knack of getting the most from players (SWP and even Bothroyd to name a few) which both IMO deserve a big shout out!

No player is playing particularly bad either, Cisse is the only exception and he is now leaving - Well we can hope.

It will be a very low points total this year, you only have to realise this by how close we are even though we failed to win until our17th game haha

My last point is for TF!! What a chairman he is... END OFF! I dont need to fight his corner and we should all get behind him instead of the few that #### him off on twitter!!

We just need to be loud now at every home game! You R'ssssssssss!
      Some good points in there.

I know I am not the one who should be pointing mistakes as I probably make more than anyone on here, but we actually unbeaten in 2013. I was glad 2012 was over because I was fed up with losing that year!!!
      Last edited by Dazzer1977; 16-01-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

I know I am not the one who should be pointing mistakes as I probably make more than anyone on here, but I'd like to point out that we are now in the year 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

I know I am not the one who should be pointing mistakes as I probably make more than anyone on here, but we actually unbeaten in 2013. I was glad 2012 was over because I was fed up with losing that year!!!
          DOH

Comment

Other points in our favour could be our strength in depth as the season goes on, as regards to injuries picked up by teams around us.

Comment

I f we are going to stay up I think it will be down to the last day again.

But if it is down to the last day it means we will be in with a chance.

Reading will go. Villa are on the slide. That would leave one place left for us, Southampton, Wigan (who I think will stay up), Newcastle and anyone that drops into the mix to fight over. So we must start taking points from those teams.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Very good post.
                Harry's hunger, drive and determonation has been injected nto our players.
                They're now working, trying hard, fighting for each other and have sense of purpose.
                Man City are 7 points behng Utd, Arsenal are 6 points off a CL place, so for us to be 5 points from safety and people wrte us off is crazy.
                I think the teams above us are startong to feel nervous, because they can see we're going the right way
                Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                How are we all feeling now?

- Unbeaten in 2012 (I know this wont last but we are unbeaten against top teams home and away)
                - Harry is clearing up Marks awful mess
                - Two MASSIVE signings coming in and IMO probably the best we have ever signed (In my time anyway and for a long time)

I said it a few weeks back when Harry first took over that he is fixing massive faults and errors with our team (Its key not to get carried away I know)

1. Set pieces
                2. Controlling a game
                3. Defending as a unit
                4. Playing players who care and put in 110%
                5. Getting more from players who wasn't performing at their best (Mbia, Granero, SWP etc... and getting rid of Jose and Cisse for literally not caring at all)

We lost games purely because we couldn't work as a team and we never had a consistent formation or steady eleven. I think Harry knows what mix of players he must play each week and he also has an idea now of who he needs to improve us and keep us up.

Our next objective is to create better chances and score more goals. Mvilla and Remy will do just that. Simple!

IMO things are looking very good for us, we have a long way to go but we have a great chance in staying up... This run we have now or have been on since the start of January is very very hard. We currently haven't lost a game during it!! That alone is a good sign.

Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland and Wigan are all MUST WINS! 12 points from that selection is massive.

We currently sit mid table in the in form guide and that's purely down to continuously picking up points (Home and away)

Harry has a knack of getting the most from players (SWP and even Bothroyd to name a few) which both IMO deserve a big shout out!

No player is playing particularly bad either, Cisse is the only exception and he is now leaving - Well we can hope.

It will be a very low points total this year, you only have to realise this by how close we are even though we failed to win until our17th game haha

My last point is for TF!! What a chairman he is... END OFF! I dont need to fight his corner and we should all get behind him instead of the few that #### him off on twitter!!

We just need to be loud now at every home game! You R'ssssssssss!

Comment

Normally 5 points at the bottom is like 10 points at the top because effectively you aren't winning games but if we produce the same form as Norwich have thus far, in the second half of the season, we will stay up.....surely that is doable with the new additions (if they indeed come).

Comment

Working...
                  X