fa cup 4th round tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fa cup 4th round tickets!

how about free for season ticket holders and half price for everyone else! would be a nice gesture from the club dont ya think?
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Such nice gestures from the club are usually expected after a royal farkup, but we actually won yesterday?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Would be nice, yes, but not guna happen. Although I know Ian Taylor did mentionafter the home WBA game that he would give the club feedback regards fans views on the pricing so, knowing TF, I reckon it will be something like £15 for Adults and £10 for kids / OAPs which, IMO, is pretty reasonable.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Those who travelled last night to WBA should get in for nothing thats a superb effort on a Tuesday night.

Comment

Someone on tweeted Fernandes asking for £15 tickets, which he subsequently retweeted so would say good as done.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
            Someone on tweeted Fernandes asking for £15 tickets, which he subsequently retweeted so would say good as done.
            Good can see LR rocking for this one now. Be nice to batter a team to help the confidence grow and nobody better than MK Dons

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
              Those who travelled last night to WBA should get in for nothing thats a superb effort on a Tuesday night.
              Totally agree with this, I couldn't be arsed to go, but a great effort by those that went and what a nice gesture that would be

Comment

Dont think you can do freebies as you have to split the gate money in the FA Cup. What will be interesting is if MK agree to reduce prices

Comment

well tony is spending big money to bring top players in, i think it would be a nice gesture to tony if the MK Don match get sold out

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                    IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81
                    Just had it confirmed ... 718 #QPR fans at The Hawthorns last night. Fan-tastic support and a memorable night. Roll on round four #QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                      how about free for season ticket holders and half price for everyone else! would be a nice gesture from the club dont ya think?
                      IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81
                      Cup ticket prices - £15 Adult, £5 Juniors, £10 Seniors / Young Adults, Disabled / Ambulant £10 (carer free of charge), Under 8 – Free #QPR

Comment

Working...
                      X