No announcement yet.

DJ Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How silly of me of course, told you you could go around in circles trying to put a list together. Cant see the tress.... Shortens the odds then as to the rest.
    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Well we have to recoup some money so I guess if an offer of £1m is on the table then that is a good deal for all concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Why don't we sell Barton to Marseille? I though they wanted him!
        Marseille won't buy Barton. They are struggling financially as far as I am aware which is why they were trying to get some of their biggest earners off their wage bill. They are hoping we tear up JBs contract and so they can then offer him a deal.

Comment

One possible scenario is that a deal has been agreed or is at least being discussed with a Club so he doesn't play to prevent an injury from scuppering the deal?
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Barton should be made available for £1m, I'm sure someone would buy him no problem.

Comment

DJ to Palace sounds about right, Ollie is there and they worked well together at Blackpool...

Comment

DJ is a good championship player, has he got the goals in him to keep us in the PL, that's the question and the answer is probably no, we need good quality NOW
                I know some people think he hasn't been given much of a chance but now is the wrong time to try IMO

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I think he is already cup tied as his first game back for us was the first game I think
                  It was and he missed a good heading chance to score.

I do think he could have been good last seasobn had it not been for injuries, but if thee is a decent chance to recoup a good fee for him, then yes, if and when Remy signs, he should be sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X