well done jay bothroyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay bothroyd‏@jaybothroyd

Can I say to the travelling Qpr fans you were immense sounded like the home crowd ... #topfans

Comment

Keep up the good work Jay :-D

Comment

Well done Jay. Could be a good backup.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Jay bothroyd‏@jaybothroyd

Can I say to the travelling Qpr fans you were immense sounded like the home crowd ... #topfans
          Love this. Think that's the first time I've heard him praise us. Well done jay, onwards and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Nelsen to go, but i'm sure if he casn stay until March Harry will keep him meaning he'll take a place.
            might sound mad but i'd rather Nelson goes at the end of Jan so we can make room in 25man squad for new players. He's been Mr QPR this season IMO (followed closely by Clint) but have to make a sacrifice for the good of the team - if we know he's going then replace him sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Love this. Think that's the first time I've heard him praise us. Well done jay, onwards and upwards
              Good to read that. When he got subbed and we sang his name (something I never thought I would hear!) he turned and give us all a clap - bet he was loving it!

Jay was brilliant last night, even first half played wide right he was arguably our best player. Fair play to him. Put a right shift in & chased defenders down plenty. Not getting too carried away with 1 FA game but maybe a new elase of life now Arry is here getting the player we kind of expected when we signed him?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                might sound mad but i'd rather Nelson goes at the end of Jan so we can make room in 25man squad for new players. He's been Mr QPR this season IMO (followed closely by Clint) but have to make a sacrifice for the good of the team - if we know he's going then replace him sooner than later.
                Agree only If we bring a better player than him.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yes he was decent last night and actually put in a shift and worked hard which is often something he is criticised for. Still dont fancy him up top but think he offers us on option on the left given his pace, quick feet and height for the diagonal ball. Well done Jay

Comment

Does that deserve a place in the starting 11 against WHU Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Good to read that. When he got subbed and we sang his name (something I never thought I would hear!) he turned and give us all a clap - bet he was loving it!

Jay was brilliant last night, even first half played wide right he was arguably our best player. Fair play to him. Put a right shift in & chased defenders down plenty. Not getting too carried away with 1 FA game but maybe a new elase of life now Arry is here getting the player we kind of expected when we signed him?
                      Nice to hear! I remember you and me being about the only ones who believed in him a year ago. Well, he didn't do it then, but hopefully this chance is a new possibility for him.

Comment

...and I read from a match report that it was a powerful header! Come on, from Jay?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
                          Does that deserve a place in the starting 11 against WHU Saturday?
                          I would for sure. Build on that confidence.

Also West Ham are a lump it in the box side so a 6ft3 striker will be useful when defending set pieces.

Comment

It was worth the trip just to see him put in a shift. Like Matty said, he worked hard and did a decent job wide in the first half and really stepped up when the cart horse got removed.
                            Have to say, Green was superb (as I've always said he would be), the back 4 looked like they all played together week in week out, Faurlin showed H what he's capable of and Park was greatly improved on last week. SWP really made us a threat when he came on and Mackie was his usual hard working self - I can't think of a single defender in the league that would enjoy playing against him. Derry continues to defy everyone and everything.
                            When we passed the ball we looked really good and without it we worked very hard. A great performance lads, well done - and all with 10 men for the first 45 minutes :angry:
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              It was worth the trip just to see him put in a shift. Like Matty said, he worked hard and did a decent job wide in the first half and really stepped up when the cart horse got removed.
                              Have to say, Green was superb (as I've always said he would be), the back 4 looked like they all played together week in week out, Faurlin showed H what he's capable of and Park was greatly improved on last week. SWP really made us a threat when he came on and Mackie was his usual hard working self - I can't think of a single defender in the league that would enjoy playing against him. Derry continues to defy everyone and everything.
                              When we passed the ball we looked really good and without it we worked very hard. A great performance lads, well done - and all with 10 men for the first 45 minutes :angry:
                              Spot on Blue. Everybody out there, bar Cisse, played very well. Nothing amazing, but all worked hard and done their jobs well.

MOM for me was out of Bothroyd & Green. I haven't seen anything on TV since but, at the game, some of Green's saves looked superb - definitley kept us in the game. Onouoha was, again, superb at RB I thought.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Spot on Blue. Everybody out there, bar Cisse, played very well. Nothing amazing, but all worked hard and done their jobs well.

MOM for me was out of Bothroyd & Green. I haven't seen anything on TV since but, at the game, some of Green's saves looked superb - definitley kept us in the game. Onouoha was, again, superb at RB I thought.
                                I thought Faurlin showed signs of recapturing his form too kept the ball moving and tidy with it

Comment

Working...
                                X