No announcement yet.

Redknapp confirms arrivals are imminent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anton was our best defender at some point - people just forgot because he has been so bad lately apart from today. I think Harry is simply getting players to play better and show why we signed them in the first place......

2 things puzzles me.....what happened to Cissé? Awful performance today and pulled off during half time - is he leaving or?
    The other thing is why was DJ not even on the bench? Injured again or did he offend TF or why is he so not liked at our club (it seems)?

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
      Anton was our best defender at some point - people just forgot because he has been so bad lately apart from today. I think Harry is simply getting players to play better and show why we signed them in the first place......

2 things puzzles me.....what happened to Cissé? Awful performance today and pulled off during half time - is he leaving or?
      The other thing is why was DJ not even on the bench? Injured again or did he offend TF or why is he so not liked at our club (it seems)?
      I agree with you. Throughout the back end of last season Anton played well. Perhaps Harry can get the best out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
        Stunning business for a club in our position. I know Remy is seen as being out of form at the moment but he's only 26 and was very highly rated until this season. M'Vila is 22 and already has 22 French caps to his name. Livermore is another coup. My only question is how is Harry going to squeeze everyone in? I would have thought perhaps that Mbia would move to CB, but seeing as we're after Olsson I guess not. Apparently Remy is comfortable in the lone striker role.

Cesar

Onuoha Nelsen Hill Fabio

Mbia M'Vila

Mackie Taarabt SWP

Remy

Looks good to me!
        Bring in the Calvary Harry

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
          I agree with you. Throughout the back end of last season Anton played well. Perhaps Harry can get the best out of him
          Although Anton is a pretty poor defender, he gets alot more stick than he deserves. Last 4 or 5 games he has played he hasn't put a foot wrong. He just has his label of being $hit by some fans that won't change that regardless of performance. Again, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have him in our starting 11, but not too bad at all as back up & not as bad as some like to make out if you actually watch his performances.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
            Cesar
            Onuoha Mbia Hill Fabio
            Derry M'Vila
            Granero
            Taarabt SWP
            Remy

This one ^

Comment

DJ - had a good run for Ipswich, scored some goals.Gets re called and then..gets injured.Maybe not up to playing in the premiership and thinks that the CCC is his limit.
              Cisse - spent force...IF and If we get Remy, id keep Bothroyd, monitor the Zamora situation and then see if it's worth keeping Cisse.

ferdinand....gets far too much stick.A good back up player

With the arrival of harry and the possibility of better sgingings, im hopeful Granero might step up to the mark.

Comment

We are doing brilliant using our current formation. IMO Harry will do this.
                -------------cesar------
                -Nedum-M'bia-hill-fabio-
                ----m'villa-derry/granero/Livermore/faurlin/park-- tbh honest our cm position is doneI don't care who he picks next 2 mvila
                -mackie----------------swp-
                ------------taraabt-----------
                ----------Remy --------------

Al he will change is replacing one cm with Remy so taarabt can place the balls to him rather than only having macki/ swp.
                That way we still keep our organisation which has kept us clean sheets with a serious attacking threat at the same time.
                Don't fix something that ain't broken and currently our formation is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  We are doing brilliant using our current formation. IMO Harry will do this.
                  -------------cesar------
                  -Nedum-M'bia-hill-fabio-
                  ----m'villa-derry/granero/Livermore/faurlin/park-- tbh honest our cm position is doneI don't care who he picks next 2 mvila
                  -mackie----------------swp-
                  ------------taraabt-----------
                  ----------Remy --------------

Al he will change is replacing one cm with Remy so taarabt can place the balls to him rather than only having macki/ swp.
                  That way we still keep our organisation which has kept us clean sheets with a serious attacking threat at the same time.
                  Don't fix something that ain't broken and currently our formation is fine.
                  i am thinking you hit the nail on the head there mate.
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                  X