Redknapp confirms arrivals are imminent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Worth noting that Remy also plays on the wing.

Sky reporting he's having his medical tomorrow.
    didnt they say that last night?

Comment

nope remy needs to play centre forward, we've signed him to score goals. Adel needs someone to work with and should be played just behind him. We need players to settle quickly and the sooner we link adel with remy the better
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        nope remy needs to play centre forward, we've signed him to score goals. Adel needs someone to work with and should be played just behind him. We need players to settle quickly and the sooner we link adel with remy the better
        Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I was talking about the blokes first game for QPR, in the EPL, in England, having arrived a couple days not something set in stone for all eternity.

Comment

Can Remy play the lone striker role?

I think M'bia will really have to be put at centre back... what with Nelsen going and all. I think Nelsen and Mbia would have been a great pairing. Shame it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
              Can Remy play the lone striker role?

I think M'bia will really have to be put at centre back... what with Nelsen going and all. I think Nelsen and Mbia would have been a great pairing. Shame it wasn't meant to be.
              Harry was saying we could still have Ryan for another 6 to 7 weeks.

Comment

There is no way Harry will drop Mackie - not whilst we're in a relegation battle that's for sure

Comment

Ferdinand actually did very well tonight, maybe all is not lost for him.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Heard the interview on talksport with some french sports reporter and he said Remy is not in good form and he is more like a winger but not good at crosses - so I figure a poor mans Benzema. So lonely striker - no way. We need someone like Bothroyd (did I say that) or Zamora to partner up front.

Comment

'Wingers' aren't just for crosses!

And playing him as a centre forward doesn't necessarily mean he will get the most goals in that position.

I suspect his best position will be as a wide forward, running onto Taarabt through balls or touches from Zamora/whoever.

Comment

On paper M'Vila looks very good, Remy not as much.

I would go with

Home :

Cesar
                        Onuoha Nelsen Hill Fabio
                        Mbia M'Vila
                        Mackie Taarabt SWP
                        Remy

Away:

Cesar
                        Onuoha Nelsen Hill Fabio
                        Mbia M'Vila
                        Mackie Park SWP
                        Taarabt

My guess is Mbia will be played in CB eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          didnt they say that last night?
                          Could be. Dave Mc is saying he's already had medical whilst sky are saying its tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                            There is no way Harry will drop Mackie - not whilst we're in a relegation battle that's for sure
                            I agree he shouldn't be dropped.

One of Mackie/SWP/Park needs to be on at all times (possibly in that picking order) just for the sheer amount of running they do. I don't think everyone appreciates how important it is to pressure the other team to release the ball early and causing them to make a wrong pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Ferdinand actually did very well tonight, maybe all is not lost for him.
                              Oh god, please no. I've completely lost all hope on him. I don't think he can cut it. He's just not good enough or maybe not consistent enough because he has good game every now and then. They're just too few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                                Oh god, please no. I've completely lost all hope on him. I don't think he can cut it. He's just not good enough or maybe not consistent enough because he has good game every now and then. They're just too few and far between.
                                The way I see it the entire squad have a clean slate under Harry. That goes for Anton and Jay too who both did well tonight by all accounts, and SWP who appears to be having a rennaissance. Harry's genius is knowing how to get the best out of players. The only one that hasn't worked for since he arrived is the enigmatic Djibril.

Comment

Working...
                                X