Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now we've knocked em outta the cup let's nick their best players...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we've knocked em outta the cup let's nick their best players...:)

Wonder what the chances are that we'll try and get Olson and Odemwinge or they'll tell us to sling our hook....?

You can just imagine 'arry in the players lounge afterward: "'ello Peter, me ol' china, bad luck tonight son, but you are a top, top, player. Fancy coming down and playing for me in the smoke? Just think: you'd never have to set foot in Brum again and I'll give you fifty large. Off-shore account, can't beat it. I'll introduce you to Rosie. Oh, 'scuse me one minute squire, is that Mr Olsen over there? Just need a quiet word in his shell-like..." And so Harry departs, in a puff of cigar smoke and bonhomie...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      You can just imagine 'arry in the players lounge afterward: "'ello Peter, me ol' china, bad luck tonight son, but you are a top, top, player. Fancy coming down and playing for me in the smoke? Just think: you'd never have to set foot in Brum again and I'll give you fifty large. Off-shore account, can't beat it. I'll introduce you to Rosie. Oh, 'scuse me one minute squire, is that Mr Olsen over there? Just need a quiet word in his shell-like..." And so Harry departs, in a puff of cigar smoke and bonhomie...

Comment

Funniest post I have read on here for ages hilarious stuff....

Comment

haha very good post. Tbh I think olsen is the player we should really target, not that bothered about peter
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Leave peter,he's cup tied
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Absolutely Brilliant!!

Comment

you sure you werent a script writer for minder stain?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  haha very good post. Tbh I think olsen is the player we should really target, not that bothered about peter
                  Agree about Ollsen. All last transfer window the one signing I really craved above all others was a towering centre half. It never came (though I thought it might have done in the shape of Mbia, but he is prob more a midfield player). This transfer window if its the one thing we do we must sign that powerful, assured centre half. With the departure of Nelsen (who for me just gets better and better) this is even more urgent now.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                    Wonder what the chances are that we'll try and get Olson and Odemwinge or they'll tell us to sling our hook....?
                    Good feeling about both to arrive myself. H clearly wants em and T is is backing him. Two good players.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                      you sure you werent a script writer for minder stain?
                      Sadly not, but you could see Harry as Arthur. "Now you look like a man of discernment, squire. Can I possibly interest you in a real luxury motor, called a Bosingwa? Not many miles on the clock, in fact its only showing delivery miles, so little has it moved. Not a scratch on it, so pampered and looked after has it been. And for you, sir, at no extra cost I'll throw in the Hulse-mobile, which would make a perfect run-around for the wife. Quite a wide turning circle, but no chance of her speeding in that. Buy those two beauties and the world will be your lobster. Quick, put that wedge out of sight, Mr Beard is coming..."

Comment

Sadly not, but you could see Harry as Arthur. "Now you look like a man of discernment, squire. Can I possibly interest you in a real luxury motor, called a Bosingwa? Not many miles on the clock, in fact its only showing delivery miles, so little has it moved. Not a scratch on it, so pampered and looked after has it been. And for you, sir, at no extra cost I'll throw in the Hulse-mobile, which would make a perfect run-around for the wife. Quite a wide turning circle, but no chance of her speeding in that. Buy those two beauties and the world will be your lobster. Quick, put that wedge out of sight, Mr Beard is coming..."
                        genius, even includes arthurs knack for getting turns of phrase wrong. thats exactly what i thought when i read it, its got arthur written all over it. does this amke joe jordan and elderly terry mccann? and hughes the dopey welsh copper jones? ill tune in tomorrow for the next installment.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                          genius, even includes arthurs knack for getting turns of phrase wrong. thats exactly what i thought when i read it, its got arthur written all over it. does this amke joe jordan and elderly terry mccann? and hughes the dopey welsh copper jones? ill tune in tomorrow for the next installment.
                          And the slightly exasperated bloke behind the bar left with the ever-increasing tab - that wd tony fernandes...

Comment

And the slightly exasperated bloke behind the bar left with the ever-increasing tab - that wd tony fernandes...
                            Dave the owner of the Winchester (queens park rangers) club

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Odemwinge is a proven EPL striker who may be available for something like £4m - both look great deals to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X