Nice Goalkeeping problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Goalkeeping problem..

With Cesar having a great game at the weekend and Green playing a blinder tonight, Harry's going to find it hard who to pick between the sticks against West Ham. Make's a nice change from the goalkeeping problems we've had in the past.
    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Give them both one game each.

Comment

I really want us to keep both of them.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Cesar for me, but agree it is good to have two good keepers competing for a place.

Comment

tbf both are playing really well. Really pleased for Green as he came in for much criticism. I'd probably just give it to cesar, because I still had to watch that double save 3 times to try and figure out how he got a touch to that 1st effort and recovered to save the 2nd. Nice problem to have and I fancy us to get a win against west ham. If we play with the confidence we showed tonight, and lets not forget 45mins with 10men I think we can get a much needed win
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Cesar on Saturday,Green would be under pressure fro the spam heads

Comment

I'm glad that Green had a good game tonight after his display against West Brom at Loftus Road. However, i'd rather see Cesar in goal, and im pretty sure Redknapp will give the Brazilian the nod against West Ham after describing him as 'world class' after the Tottenham game

Comment

both our goalies are winning us games...we are lucky to have 2 world class goalies....can we agree MH did good there?

Comment

There is no problem cesar is no1 until he does a blunder.

Comment

I know Green played but Cesar has got the shirt and I expect he will continue to start until he fubars then green gets a run - nice problem to have

Comment

Working...
                    X