No announcement yet.

Cisse's given up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To not even try is out of order. He's a professional and is being paid to do a job, and should put a shift in for the fans who have travelled if nothing else. Also, he should want to help his team mates. He clearly doesn't care anymore so I hope he's offski. Shame, 'cos he was a half decent signing and can be a good player when he wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      Im starting to get used to players who dont give a fl uc k about the club , massive egos, its comes with the territory in the prem unfortunately
      Bit of a rose-tinted memory there. We had some seriously lazy and disinterested players in 1999-2000 or so. Steve Morrow, anyone?

Comment

And of course the Paul Hart era loans

Comment

I kind of forgive the Steve Morrow's of the world because, fundamentally, they were genuine toilet.

Cisse is not........... He's a very talented striker.......

But unfortunately........ he's also poncy French (unt...... And after some heroics and desire last year - he has returned to type.

It's a shame TBH.

Comment

DJ done more against WBA & Bothroyds top top shift tonight than he's done all season.

Supported him but refuse to support a lazy basstard. Lets not forget the 7 games he missed last season through absolute stupidity contributed to putting us in the sh!t we found ourselves in. He owed us goals !! It's what he's paid for FFS

Comment

HR in press room says he had upset tummy, maybe, but says he he will listen to offers for him.

Also TF was the clincher for the Remy deal
              Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

He's obviously been told he is not needed so he's not bothered.

Shame because I genuinely thought he had 2 more years in him to do a job, but I guess he needs to move on

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  He's obviously been told he is not needed so he's not bothered.

Shame because I genuinely thought he had 2 more years in him to do a job, but I guess he needs to move on
                  We were told by fans of previous clubs what to expect with Cisse tbf

Goals at the start, then nothing.

They were right, it's panned out exactly that way. Real shame as he is a magnificent natural finisher, and I don't believe he is quite as disinterested on the pitch as some would have it.

He tends to look as if he's not involved and then use his pace to burst in behind defenders. Worked last year, but not so much this year. That could be down to his heart not being in it, change of formation, bad luck whatever, but it is clearly time to move on for him again.

I'll retain good memories of him for his goals last year.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

They were right, it's panned out exactly that way. Real shame as he is a magnificent natural finisher, and I don't believe he is quite as disinterested on the pitch as some would have it.

He tends to look as if he's not involved and then use his pace to burst in behind defenders. Worked last year, but not so much this year. That could be down to his heart not being in it, change of formation, bad luck whatever, but it is clearly time to move on for him again.

Yep, the equaliser against Liverpool, the goal away at Man City, the last gasp goal against Stoke when the entire ground went mental - he has left us with some great memories. You are right he did care in some strange way. Look how emphatic he was about putting back in the centre circle after scoring against West Brom at home, or celebrating our goal away at Chelsea. None of us know what goes on behind the scenes but my hunch is he was hit by his divorce and lately has been told he can go.

Comment

no excuse the blokes paid 80k a wk and to look unfit and disinterested should have no reflection on his social life. If he needed time off he should of taken unpaid leave I mean ffs the bloke can afford it. Typical wrongun of todays footballers. You can't knock man u players, earn big money but all put in a shift that';s the type of players we need, got no sympathy at all and he can't be that bothered by his marriage been focusing on his clothes range for gays
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He was great last season for us, I know he missed 8 games through reds but his goals kept us up, I'll always remember him for that :-)

Goodbye Cisse, thanks for the memories......

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          He was great last season for us, I know he missed 8 games through reds but his goals kept us up, I'll always remember him for that :-)

Goodbye Cisse, thanks for the memories......
                          Yeah best way to remember him, not tonights effort.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            no excuse the blokes paid 80k a wk and to look unfit and disinterested should have no reflection on his social life. If he needed time off he should of taken unpaid leave I mean ffs the bloke can afford it. Typical wrongun of todays footballers. You can't knock man u players, earn big money but all put in a shift that';s the type of players we need, got no sympathy at all and he can't be that bothered by his marriage been focusing on his clothes range for gays
                            Not a fan then?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Not a fan then?
                              can't stand the bloke. Lets face it if he chipped in with 7-8 goals we'd probably be out of the bottom 3.

I am not a fan of mackie but cisse reminds me of an old darren bent. Can score goals when the ball is sent by radar to his foot but then offers nothing. Yes we have had poor service and support to him but ffs he a waste of space. Unfortunately stain I remember a sir les ferdinand and talk about chalk and cheese
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

Exactly this. He did his utmost to keep us up and deserves our recognition for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X