I would sooner offer Swansea £7 m for Danny Graham than buy Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would sooner offer Swansea £7 m for Danny Graham than buy Remy

Graham has had very little gametime the season and yet still looks sharp, This French lad 90% of you have probably not even seen play on the box yet you getting all excited about it.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 15-01-2013, 07:49 PM.

God knows

Comment

Go on then

Comment

Cool story bro
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I agree with what you say with regards to people hardly seeing him play etc and getting excited over his name. Tbh though only reason I'm getting excited is because it is common knowledge that Harry rates him and has tried signing him a few times, if Harry wants him, then I trust that he is a good player

Comment

I would be happy for graham but let's remember he is ENGLISH 12mil at least they would want I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
              I would be happy for graham but let's remember he is ENGLISH 12mil at least they would want I reckon.
              12 mil for Graham?.....What on earth have you been smoking?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Graham has had very little gametime the season and yet still looks sharp, This French lad 90% of you have probably not even seen play on the box yet you getting all excited about it.
                I'm reserving judgement, i know nothing about him other than his stats, i hope Harry knows his stuff, i think he does

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  12 mil for Graham?.....What on earth have you been smoking?!!!
                  Johnson went for 12 , fletcher went for 12 , Jarvis went for 12. Graham is better than all them IMO scoring goals easy for Swansea. 7mil in the January window not a chance.

Comment

Lots of things to be concerned about with the Remy deal: the price, recent form, injuries, relegation clauses, remaining motivated despite playing for a small club and earning lots, etc etc.

But 'not being a better player than Danny Graham' is not one of them. Graham has 0 England caps, and hasn't even been particularly close to the squad. Remy has been a regular for France (a far better side and stronger squad) for several years now. Nearly signed for bigger clubs than us for a lot more money a year or two ago.

Comment

Wouldn't Swansea just laugh at £7m bid for Danny Graham - so your alternative to Remy is to buy nobody.

There are lots of ways to improve the front line but buying nobody is not one I can see working.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                        Lots of things to be concerned about with the Remy deal: the price, recent form, injuries, relegation clauses, remaining motivated despite playing for a small club and earning lots, etc etc.

But 'not being a better player than Danny Graham' is not one of them. Graham has 0 England caps, and hasn't even been particularly close to the squad. Remy has been a regular for France (a far better side and stronger squad) for several years now. Nearly signed for bigger clubs than us for a lot more money a year or two ago.
                        nearly signed , but never did , WHY
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

haha I enjoyed most of these comments... especially the 'cool story bro'

Im glad you are not in charge at QPR

Graham over Remy??? Mental?

Comment

Working...
                          X