Please do not be so harsh on our Korean fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    You're from Twickenham. Were you born there? If so, your local teams are Hounslow FC, Hanworth FC, and Brentford FC. So why are you supporting QPR?

I was born in Brentford/Isleworth, QPR are not my local team, but I got into them because of my brother, who got into them because of his mates. But I guess I am not a true R according to your criteria.
    Errr Hampton & Richmond are my local team dear boy however I come from 4 generations of QPR fans and was born in Shepherds Bush however Im not saying QPR fans cant live in other parts of the UK Im simply saying I don't get people who live overseas who choose to support am overseas team or someone who lives in Twickenham who supports Man United?

Comment

I can understand a bloke living in twickenham and supporting man u, however I can't understand a bloke living in twickenham and support chelsc um
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fans who follow the club to support one player deserve to be shot down

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          Your not on it thats the problem.
          Harsh! You know when I first came over to watch the team I love many of the locals were quite intrigued and thought I was a little crazy, they weren't wrong! Those were the days before the internet and message boards, it's much easier to follow a team that isn't local now obviously! Even on this board I am pleased that I have been widely accepted from most and really expected more views like yours Spank! As I said previously you are entitled to your views and opinions and I hugely respect someone who is 4th generation QPR!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Korean fans supporting QPR whilst Park is at the club. Some might end up following QPR for the rest of their life's and some wont. Who cares anyway!!! People can make their own choices in life, its a free world. People who have got a problem with it have obviously got issues.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
              There is nothing wrong with Korean fans supporting QPR whilst Park is at the club. Some might end up following QPR for the rest of their life's and some wont. Who cares anyway!!! People can make their own choices in life, its a free world. People who have got a problem with it have obviously got issues.
              I would rather have a 500 Korean fans at LR who are there because of Park than have 500 more empty seats.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                I think you have a personality issues, some difficulties on your childhood or some inferiority or whaever. why dnt you see yourself before slating and hating others? you post here only either to slat taarabt and park and any non british player and their fans. why you have so much hate?
                Certainly an inferiority issue - thats obvious for all to see. Pretended he was a teacher so it looked better on here - laughable really!

Comment

im a student of life
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                    I would rather have a 500 Korean fans at LR who are there because of Park than have 500 more empty seats.
                    I wouldn't

Comment

Wow, is this thread still going - Got to love mid week evening games......
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

not a thread unless it gets to 10 pages

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          Certainly an inferiority issue - thats obvious for all to see. Pretended he was a teacher so it looked better on here - laughable really!
                          lol i didnt pretend nothing, it was a wind up and you was the only one that took nearly a month to get it. Go play with your pops Subbuteo figures and leave the real football to those that actually give a sh1t about it.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            lol i didnt pretend nothing, it was a wind up and you was the only one that took nearly a month to get it. Go play with your pops Subbuteo figures and leave the real football to those that actually give a sh1t about it.
                            "Didn't pretend nothing" - Double negative, so you did pretend something - thought so! English not your strong suit is it? You really ought to get these things right - you know I love digging out wc oiks like you - actually, especially you - and that just fuels it! Great sport!!!!

Comment

i love inter Kent fighting,better than badger baiting anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                i love inter Kent fighting,better than badger baiting anyday
                                I'm a Londoner just visiting Kent, dont confuse me with this Kent lot. All *****s out here in the garden of England.

Comment

Working...
                                X