This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgraceful QPR supporters?

I’ve read somewhere posters mentioning supporters sarcastically cheering one of our own player at the Tottenham game. If this is true then I hope it does not continue. If it does then I for one would think the worst of QPR supporters in general and I would not want to continue being associated with these so called supporters. Even if players are playing bad I do not think it justify sarcastic cheers everytime they get the ball. Booing perhaps is alright when they repeatedly do something bad or selfish, but if they give us their all, trying their best for the team they deserve nothing but our full support.

I would hate to see players and supporters leave our club because of this. Honestly I would eventually leave and never come back, most likely hating QPR supporters for all time and never watch a game at Loftus Road again.

One day I would love to be a die hard QPR fan, perhaps even relocating to London but if this disgraceful behavior is true and continues then I hope only the worst for QPR longterm.

Boooo boooo
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

When he leaves you will too.

you dont concern me.
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
        I’ve read somewhere posters mentioning supporters sarcastically cheering one of our own player at the Tottenham game. If this is true then I hope it does not continue. If it does then I for one would think the worst of QPR supporters in general and I would not want to continue being associated with these so called supporters. Even if players are playing bad I do not think it justify sarcastic cheers everytime they get the ball. Booing perhaps is alright when they repeatedly do something bad or selfish, but if they give us their all, trying their best for the team they deserve nothing but our full support.

I would hate to see players and supporters leave our club because of this. Honestly I would eventually leave and never come back, most likely hating QPR supporters for all time and never watch a game at Loftus Road again.

One day I would love to be a die hard QPR fan, perhaps even relocating to London but if this disgraceful behavior is true and continues then I hope only the worst for QPR longterm.
        Dont let the door hit you in the f@nny on the way out.

Comment

If i ever have trouble sleeping in the near future i will just read this post. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Hmm, I'm trying to work out whether your post is a bit confusing because of a language barrier, but I have always found most ****** understanding of The English language to be excellent.

If all it takes is a few idiots being sarcastic to put you off supporting a team, I would suggest that maybe football is not a good choice of sport for you to follow?
            Last edited by Fraggy; 15-01-2013, 03:46 PM. Reason: Request to remove by OP
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Could you elaborate for us.

To the Un-initiated, it would appear that you are interested in Rangers for one reason only. And one day, he will retire.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Could you elaborate for us.

To the Un-initiated, it would appear that you are interested in Rangers for one reason only. And one day, he will retire.

I think it could be the great deals on meatballs at the local Ikea?
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Comment

The sarcastic cheering was directed at the Elesley side lino after he got 3 dicisions wrong on the trot also the Ref got the same after getting a few wronguns

Comment

I am sorry you feel this way.

I assume you're talking about Park.

I appreciate that for some foreign fans, a player moving to a club can make them become supporters of the club. You just have to appreciate, that over here, the club comes before any player. So even if your favourite player was boo-ed and badly treated, you will still support the club when the player went.

I'll just say, I like Park, he is a model professional, and a nice guy. I wish he would stay, and move onto coaching and playing a subs role. And I am sorry if some fellow Rangers fans are quite rude towards you Oriental fans, please ignore them!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Hmm, I'm trying to work out whether your post is a bit confusing because of a language barrier, but I have always found most Swedes understanding of The English language to be excellent.

If all it takes is a few idiots being sarcastic to put you off supporting a team, I would suggest that maybe football is not a good choice of sport for you to follow?
                        I'm sorry my written English is hard to understand.
                        I was not there. I don't know if it is true or not. I would like to find out. If it's just a few idiots it does not put me off.

Comment

I was not there. I don't know if it is true or not. I would like to find out. If it's just a few idiots it does not put me off.
                          No need to apologise for your English, I am sure your ******* or ****** is far better than mine - I just thought as you were living in ******, you would have a better understanding of European football culture & realize that what you mentioned in your original post is part & parcel of supporting a team as oppossed to supporting just a player.
                          Last edited by Fraggy; 15-01-2013, 03:47 PM. Reason: Request to remove by OP
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

we boo'd Park when he finally made a decent pass and a tackle

Comment

Its true , it happened, he was sh1t and you are not a QPR fan. Anything else i can clear up for you?

Comment

Working...
                              X